Support For Sunny G

Oh Sunny, I'm so sorry.
      Hugs lady.

Comment

Support For Sunny G

How awful Sunny.

I'm thinking of you.
        Bridge:l
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Support For Sunny G

Sunny, my thoughts are with you & yours
          *Witchy*
          Progress, not perfection!!!
          A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Support For Sunny G

Thank you

Thank you guys so much... it is SUCH a trying week, here.

Mr. Wonderful arrived safely and as of 3am last night, so did his oldest son. I'm so very glad he is going to be there tonight for the memorial and to stand by his dad and his cousins. I really can't get into it here but it is SUCH a mess down there. A controlling EX wife, who's cleaned out the house (personal papers, computer), changed locks at the home and office, removed all of his girl friend's belongings/pictures from the house, etc...

And, we had more sad news... a friend of my daughter passed away 2 nights ago during an asthma attack - a 20 year old bright, beautiful, full of life and laughter girl.

And I'm sitting here at home twiddling my thumbs... I think that's what makes this even harder. The only good news is that my daughter and peanut will arrive here tonight and I will pick up my son to have Thanksgiving dinner here tomorrow. Mr. Wonderful's middle son will be in the area this weekend as well, and has promised to stop by for a visit.

So, happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada - hug your loved ones and cherish every moment with them.
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Support For Sunny G

Oh, hon, you've had such a bad time this week. I'm SO glad everyone came out to show you how supported you are here, to give you a little lift. In times like this, giving love and support is the best thing, because those who use tragedy for their purpose are just sad, and will ultimately suffer from their selfishness. When Mr. gets home, give him a huge hug from Ruby, and just be your loving self for him; it will mean the world to him.
              So sorry about the friend. I know it's been hard on your daughter. Hugs and love to all.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Support For Sunny G

(((((((((((((((((((((Sunni))))))))))))))))))))))

You have been in my thoughts. I am sending positive energy & much love to you.

xxoo
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                X