X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread - Sun Oct 10th

Good Morning Troops

Im giving Tips a lie in seeing as its Sunday
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

and before anyone worries... no i havent been drinking,
    I think the decaf coffee I had earlier wasnt decaf and the sleep fairy is no where in sight! :upset:
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Hiya Chill & Zen

Chill: spill!!!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning chilly, Zenster & tiggerooooonie :l
        so was last night "the date" with the hunk ?? if so then yes spill..all the details..was he more fun than cyber hunk ??:H

& BTW 10/10/10 is cowboy day......:H:H
        and even more so at 9:50....(ten to ten)....:H

Comment

I don't think the date went very well :upset:

He picked me up, took me to a very nice restaurant, then we stopped off on the way home at our local bar for an hour or so. We were both nervous but I thought we got on really well but when he dropped me home, no kiss, no "can I see you again?", just goodnight.....:upset:
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Mmmmm... Maybe he's shy & you need to "steer" things a bit?
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Where are my manners?

Morning, Jan
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Really Tip? He was so nice during the date and when we were discussing going to our local I said was he sure he didn't mind as we live in a very small place and of course people talk, he replied "I'd shout it from the rooftops that I was going out with you".
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Morning Army, Chill, Tips, Zen, Jan.... Aww, Chill--I bet he was just nervous. It's gotta be hard on the guys too.

Comment

OOOH, but that "shout it from the rooftops" comment sounds VERY positive!!!!!:H

Comment

Morning Expat, I really need that croissant this morning with my coffee... Had no sleep as been analyzing this all night :upset:

Sorry Jan I didn't say good morning
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

expat3;978190 wrote: OOOH, but that "shout it from the rooftops" comment sounds VERY positive!!!!!:H
                        That's what I thought and I was going to ask him in for a coffee but it was 1.30am by time he got me home and he had an early game of tennis, so I text him after he left just saying thank you for dinner and a lovely evening but he hasn't replied yet.....
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Hmmm, yes the dating thing is a mystery. I don't think I'm ready to get out there yet. Not that anybody has asked me out anyways!! I'm usually surrounded by my kids and pug dog when I go out. That's enough to scare any man away.:H

Comment

I have to say I found the whole think incredibly nerve wracking, if I could have just has a couple of wines I would have been more relaxed and able to show him I liked him, instead I probably came across too uptight and aloof... I will just stick to my dog too for now!
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Morning army.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X