X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread - Sun Oct 10th

JackieClaire;978600 wrote: Quick summary:
    Chilly's got another date.

KT's living in a shared place..........why does that make me think of The Young Ones

And the son and heir is coming home.
    urgirl:

oh and dont forget Rubes is trying without his knowledge to fix up her son with one of us loonies (the ex must be really bad :H)
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

She was the one I missed, who got the elbow.

Rubes, you can't get moved for food here and he's on a late train so will be eating his dinner about midnight.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mario;978605 wrote: did ya see xfactor last night jc, mary byrne was brill
        I mist it Mario but my friends were raving about her today!
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

TV programs have become very stale to me. Don't like all the reality stuff, or the pampered idiots who have become famous (ie: Kardashians, Paris Hilton). I DO like a good mystery, when I have time to watch, but usually keep TMC (the movie channel) on, excellent old movies. We've had all the premium channels for years, but I'm cutting them off, waste of time and money.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Just give me CSI's, Law and Order's and I'm as happy as a pig in muck.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Chillgirl;978608 wrote: urgirl:

oh and dont forget Rubes is trying without his knowledge to fix up her son with one of us loonies (the ex must be really bad :H)
              Chill, you don't know. And I could fill pages with what the ex has done and is doing. She's just now figuring out how she screwed the pooch. He's living in our travel trailer for a few months till she has to leave (court awarded him kids and everything!), and just saw him coming home in MY BMW convertible. Really sad, wish it had been different, because she is the mother of my granddaughters, but she is a horrible person.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Chilly did you get another date????

Mary Byrne was DEADLY.

There is a new American show on here Rubers called Addicted..kinda like Intervention. do you know it?
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Yes, I've seen it. I watch things like that, Intervention, Hoarders, hoping they are seriously trying to help people.
                  sigpic

Comment

Chillgirl;978611 wrote: I mist it Mario but my friends were raving about her today!
                    results are in tonight hope she gets through mad seeing her up there

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

rubywillow;978622 wrote: Yes, I've seen it. I watch things like that, Intervention, Hoarders, hoping they are seriously trying to help people.
                      I love all those shows too.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

mario;978623 wrote: results are in tonight hope she gets through mad seeing her up there
                        Do you know her Mario?

She will sail thru tonight.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;978624 wrote: I love all those shows too.
                          I used to cringe when Intervention came on and Mrs. T freaked out at how people hid their booze etc... Then simply drank more from "secret" stash to forget my personal shame...

Thank feck no more!!!
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;978629 wrote: I used to cringe when Intervention came on and Mrs. T freaked out at how people hid their booze etc... Then simply drank more from "secret" stash to forget my personal shame...

Thank feck no more!!!
                            AMEN!

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;978627 wrote: Do you know her Mario?

She will sail thru tonight.
                              Just know her to see around the area,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Never seen it, but I can identify with the sort of squirming in the seat ,then nipping through to the latest stash thing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X