Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/10/10

:groupluv:
    What a great idea for a 10/10/10 thread. Count me in and a big group love to start off. CS, I look forward to getting to know you and offer any support and help I can.
    :h Mish :h
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

10/10/10

yea lovely day,
      I remained AF today.Thinking for good start..
      Kota
      If nature gives us lemon, we have a choice: either to cry or make lemonade.

Comment

10/10/10

Best of luck with your rehab Pompey. I'll be thinking of you. Please keep us updated. Good to hear from you too kota. You sound well.

P.S. I do like the 10/10/10 thread idea!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

10/10/10

Best of luck with rehab Pompey. In my own experience with it...it was a Godsend. I went daily for six months and the help was fantastic. Kota you are sounding more positive today...hang in there my friend.
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

10/10/10

tiptronic_ct;978548 wrote: Yeehaw - a binary date!!!
            LOL! I didn't realize the significance until I saw it on reddit. I used to peruse digg but have been persuaded to boycott it because it sold out (and also because it's really sucking lately).

Happy "Meaning of Life Day" folks! In binary terms 10-10-10, equals 42. And if you get the reference, you are either a very intelligent younger person who possesses excellent taste in sci-fi, or you a dinosaur like me.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
            - Vernon Howard

Comment

10/10/10

Topsy-Turvy-Tracy;978886 wrote: LOL! I didn't realize the significance until I saw it on reddit. I used to peruse digg but have been persuaded to boycott it because it sold out (and also because it's really sucking lately).

Happy "Meaning of Life Day" folks! In binary terms 10-10-10, equals 42. And if you get the reference, you are either a very intelligent younger person who possesses excellent taste in sci-fi, or you a dinosaur like me.
              Oh gee I can't wait till 11/11/11
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

10/10/10

already not 10/10/10 !!!!! where does time go ???????? have a good 11/10/10 ........... supposed to go to a daily rehab prog today but cant do it ....... not sure why ......... have rung to apologise and will go on thurs my next time ......... didnt prepare myself mentally seeing CPN tom will discuss it with him ......... heh ...... this journey is not easy ........ have a good post 10/10/10!!!! PM x
                I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

10/10/10

hi all need to shave why does testorone make the beard grow ?????? stupid male thing ........ but when you are shaking not worth the nips and cuts .... sorry guys at least i only have ?10 left ........ not sure what that is in dollars ....... 7 or 8 ????? will make sure i see my CPN tom xxxx PM
                  I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Comment

10/10/10

new pic is of beatles on plymouth hoe ..... where i go walking a lot ....... taken in 1967 during making of Magical Mystery Tour .......... have sat on same spot!!!!!!! x PM

Comment

Working...
                    X