Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

mama bear;979539 wrote: I am even thinking about having a small pink hair extension put in for breast cancer month.....
    You should do it Mama.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

I'll be purpled out Nora!!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

I will definately be wearing purple, this is very close to my heart my youngest daughter is gay and she is no different to any other person, she is law abiding, kind, hardworking, fun, does not do drugs, drinks very moderately (maybe she should have been the mum :H) and she is loved with all our heart. The very sad thing is she has friends whos parent don't share the same view, how sad for them.
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

OH Panno
          that breaks my heart
          some people are so ignorant
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

It certainly does break your heart Mama especially when you see it first hand, some of these people can't even go home for Christmas!!!! mmm wonder how many we will be having for dinner Xmas day :H:H:H
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

I shall wear purple. Actually inherited the silliest thing: purple cowboy boots. Now I have a reason to wear them.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
              - Vernon Howard

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

Wow T we definately need a picture of them

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

And just to say you have the cutest avatar of all, it makes me want to grab and cuddle it x

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

Don't forget to put all your purple items out to wear tomorrow.

Wouldn't it be funny, if I forgot after all of this nagging? :H
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

I got my dates mixed up. I mean get them ready for next Wednesday. :H:H
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

I love purple and it will be an honor to wear it next Wednesday. Thank you Nora.
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

Purple is my favorite color but I will wear it even more proudly on October 20 in support of this tragic issue.

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

:reminder:
                            Just wanted to remind you to get your purple items ready to wear on October 20.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

Maybe Mrs. Fennel has something purple I can wear...

Comment

Oct. 20 - Spirit Day

Panno;979733 wrote: I will definately be wearing purple, this is very close to my heart my youngest daughter is gay and she is no different to any other person, she is law abiding, kind, hardworking, fun, does not do drugs, drinks very moderately (maybe she should have been the mum :H) and she is loved with all our heart. The very sad thing is she has friends whos parent don't share the same view, how sad for them.
                                Very sad for them.....GOBSHITES....sorry Panno but that kind of stupidness drives me nuts!
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X