Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11 Oct monday

Good morning campers..!!
    happy sober monday, start of a new week.

okies,
    just popped my head back out into the general discusion list to see if another Trooper (i.e. Tiggerooonie)..!! had bounced in and started the Army while I was writting my post...!!

Right phew it's safe to continue..so froglet you can't have your fun with us today..:H

Spain loves it's fiesta's..tomorrow is "Dia de la Hispanidad" The day Colon discovered the Americas..and because it falls on a tuesday they have whats called a "Puente"..!!
    and make an extra long bank holiday weekend out of it..!! :- friday midday until wednesday..
    coz it would be a waste of time to open offices etc for one day then close, then re-open again the next day...
    well that's the Spanish excuse and they stick by it...!!
    so the schools have only been back three weeks and aready had four days "fiesta"..
    Oh.. one was a general strike..
    don't ya just love it..!:l

Comment

Morning Jan ... phew ... looks like you're safe.

Such a shame that the restaurant chosen for the Irish meet up is closed for renovations. Just heard it on the news here.

Comment

Good morning Jan & all to come

Sounds like a great plan to me, Jan! Our weather is foul today (as it was yesterday). I would much have preferred to be able to stay in bed today (and tomorrow) with occasional outings to the fridge
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning, TF

Now isn't that Irish luck :H:H:H
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good Morning Army! Hiya Jan, Tawny and Tips and to all who drop by later. Just popped in for a quick hello before I head off. Have finally got my "office" to myself and a bit of peace and quiet.
            Mr. Stirly is still feeling the effects of the heart attack but insisted on going back to work today. Thank you all again for your kind thoughts and prayers.

Hope you all

And

Stirly :h
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Stirly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:l:l:l:l:l

We missed you like crazy! Hope all is well, great to see you posting again!
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

PS: that JC woman can still do with some PhotoBucket tutelage
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;978965 wrote: Stirly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:l:l:l:l

We missed you like crazy! Hope all is well, great to see you posting again!
                  Thanks Tipperoonie. Am off in a few minutes but wanted to say HI!!! to you guys... :wavin:inkele:

Comment

Zenstyle;978966 wrote: Jaysus Tippers... It's called the "luck of the Irish" Get it right!

Closed for renovations eh? Seriously? Oh boy...
                    Oh... I'm just an Afrikaans boy who lives out in the sticks...

:new:
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;978969 wrote: Thanks Tipperoonie. Am off in a few minutes but wanted to say HI!!! to you guys... :wavin:inkele:
                      JC did post news every now and again in the Dark Orchid font, but its just not the same :l
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JC: when you finally wake up and get going... Can I have some of those puds and cakes for lunch? Nothing better on a cold day...

Except a curry if you have any?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;978968 wrote: Hey Stirly! Nice go see you hon. How are you?
                          Good to see you too Zenners.
                          We're slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things. Mr. Stirly is NOT a good patient. Hates pills, hates being weak. Cranky, grumpy, miserable AND hard to get a long with. (sigh...)
                          I'm trying to be positive and look at the bright side.

Comment

stirly-girly;978976 wrote: Cranky, grumpy, miserable AND hard to get a long with. (sigh...)
                            Mmmmmm... sounds familiar... I wonder who that reminds me of... :H:H:H
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;978977 wrote: Men don't make the best patients Stirly....Yep. Gone through all of this before - 10 years ago. So my skin is a little tougher this time around..
                              tiptronic_ct;978978 wrote:
                              Mmmmmm... sounds familiar... I wonder who that reminds me of... :H:H:H
                              I can't imagine...

Okay, I'm outta here. Will drop in later in the day. Off to the office I go. See youz all laterz...

Comment

Working...
                              X