Army Thread 11 Oct monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ladyjan;979063 wrote: Hiya Pops & JC.. how longs son & heir home for??

Pop's I saw you did the hill at Fort william,have you ever heard of the "Glen Nevis river race"..?? it's in aid of the mountain rescue teams, I did it years ago with my ex, he's from aberdeen..!!
    Had to jump of a bridge and then down thru the rapids on homemade rafts...MAD...!!! but I finished it..
    Yep!
    I've heard of it and it sounds a lot of fun.
    I've done a lot of camping round Glen Nevis but I've only climbed the Big One; a situation that will be remedied shortly.
    Aberdeen...Mmmm...where men are men and sheep are frightened

Comment

Popeye;979069 wrote: Aberdeen...Mmmm...where men are men and sheep are frightened
      That's why he's my "EX"......:H:H

Comment

Good Morning my friends

I actually posted earlier but my internet has been affected by the rain here, not sure why still a problem cause the sun is back out

Anyway its fantastic to see so many of you here and wonderful to have Stirly back with her blinky posts, we missed you Stirls :l Glad Mr S on the mend I hope he is not rushing back to work too soon but men are stubborn that way.

Oney....Wob, what can I say?! 3 day weekend binges were my norm and it makes me shudder to remember how I felt come Monday, not only the physical abuse my body had taken but the mental self loathing I had for myself. We all know we have to find our on way there but at least he has such a brilliant shiney example right under his nose of what can be achieved. I wish Id had a Oney around way back then....
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

just jumpin in to say hi to all

Comment

:sofa:
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Zennie & JC

I'm on the downhill now

Going home in 30 mins or so, Mrs. T's punctuality permitting
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;979190 wrote: I now have 40 posts a page, thanks to Ktab. It is, indeed, easier...
                  THanks to KTAB, huh???

Who do you think posted the instructions? Huh? Huh?

But if you want to credit KTAB, it's fine by me - I like the fellow
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Yoooooooooo Hooooooooooo Toooooooooo Yooooooooo Toooooooooooooo Zens,
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Chillgirl;979086 wrote: Good Morning my friends

I actually posted earlier but my internet has been affected by the rain here, not sure why still a problem cause the sun is back out

Anyway its fantastic to see so many of you here and wonderful to have Stirly back with her blinky posts, we missed you Stirls :l Glad Mr S on the mend I hope he is not rushing back to work too soon but men are stubborn that way.

Oney....Wob, what can I say?! 3 day weekend binges were my norm and it makes me shudder to remember how I felt come Monday, not only the physical abuse my body had taken but the mental self loathing I had for myself. We all know we have to find our on way there but at least he has such a brilliant shiney example right under his nose of what can be achieved. I wish Id had a Oney around way back then....
                      :upset::upset:Thank you, needed that, having the day from HELL here.
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;979190 wrote: I now have 40 posts a page, thanks to Ktab. It is, indeed, easier...
                        I have 20 thanks to ladyjan it sure makes it easier to follow the unfollowble

hi mr tips & zenstyle, just a quick drive through

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

one2many;979195 wrote: :upset::upset:Thank you, needed that, having the day from HELL here.
                          You OK, Oney? :l
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Aw Oney,pickle.:l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;979198 wrote: Ooops! Sorry Tipps! I'd actually been thinking about Ktab wondering how his work was going and typed his name in... My humblest and most profound apologies! Have you tried the 40 posts thing yourself?
                              I prefer 20, meself
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;979205 wrote: Test driving 20 now.... I'm DEFO not going back to 10 though.

Tipps... you and Mrs Tipps doing the drive together every day now? How's that going?
                                So far, so good. But today we're already leaving later than normal. Bound to be stuck in !@#$%^ traffic....
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X