Army Thread 11 Oct monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good mix is best I guess. I just have not found anything to read lately that is amusing and holds my attention. How's your little boy doing? No more nose bleeds I hope?

Comment

No, he seems fine, was a pretty bad nosebleed tho which was handy for Rob as he used it as an excuse not to go to work because he was ropey with a hangover.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Is he (Rob!) feeling better now? Does he get all guilty feeling after drinking like us girls do?

Comment

I can't count how many times I had to clean up (vomit) after my ex had a hangover-not to mention ruining our Sunday---and he NEVER felt guilty or ashamed.

Comment

Hey Oney, Expat :hallo:

Oners what did you think of Eastenders? I was disappointed in the acting, thought it was all a bit weird, the Dr v unsympathetic and no one really saying what was going on.....
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

expat3;979428 wrote: Is he (Rob!) feeling better now? Does he get all guilty feeling after drinking like us girls do?
              He is drinking AGAIN

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

expat3;979431 wrote: I can't count how many times I had to clean up (vomit) after my ex had a hangover-not to mention ruining our Sunday---and he NEVER felt guilty or ashamed.
                I would dip his poxy nose in it.....Thank God Wob does not get sick!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Chillgirl;979432 wrote: Hey Oney, Expat :hallo:

Oners what did you think of Eastenders? I was disappointed in the acting, thought it was all a bit weird, the Dr v unsympathetic and no one really saying what was going on.....
                  Could have ben done a LOT better I thought.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Chill. Oh no Oney- are you ok ? Thanks for your post the other day about how being sober is so precious-and how you guard it with your life. It really touched me. I may feel down and tired sometimes but thank God I'm holding on. Thank God for my kids sakes. Don't want to put them through what I went through as a child. Not trying to say your husband is putting your kids through anything!!! Just speaking about myself.

Comment

Hi All!
                      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

P.S. Sorry but I can't read back due to a kak connection -- what's up Oney??
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Ok! I'm really going to bed now. I'm over tired and stressed out about tomorrow. My brain won't stop thinking about stuff. I'll write more in the morning. Night girls:l

Comment

My Dad was an alcoholic too and I lived in squalor, I know exactly where you are coming from.

You are a fantastic Mum, that radiates from your posts...you just keep going girl, this is far too precious to let go of xxx

Rob has 4 cans but thats still not the point, still drinking..

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Gd'nite Expat see you tomorrow x
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Sleep well ExPat.

Hi Debbers, awhh just had the day from hell and needless to say Drunkhole Wob has not helped.

How are things with you my dear?

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X