Progressive Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Tale

This is done on another thread, and it might be a good way to get a laugh and be creative, while occasionally adding some of our experiences working on AF. So please join in, if you like.

Just after the minister said 'I now pronounce you man and wife, Sylvia realized that alcohol was not her friend. She wondered how she could break the news to Harold..........

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Progressive Tale

Hi Ruby - Oh, this is too funny - thanks for posting it.

Comment

Progressive Tale

that she married him after drinking two fifths of Jack Daniels and she just couldn't kiss those hairy lips one more time....
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Progressive Tale

which one is harold :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Progressive Tale

The one with the necktie.
          .........so Sylvia asked Harold for an annullment, but he begged her to try marriage counselling first. Unfortunately, they could only afford a street corner doc who had somewhat unusual methods.................
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

He looks like 50% of the people who live in the city I do!!! I kid you not!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Progressive Tale

..........but when the doctor suggested she have some plastic surgery to make her more comfortable with their physical differences, she drew the line.....................

sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

but Harold got REALLY hot when he saw those bigs lips...
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Progressive Tale

She asked him to consider electrolysis and she would stop drinking.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Progressive Tale

So Sylvia gave up, and took him home to meet her father........................

and made an appointment for his electrolysis........
                    sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

rubywillow;979326 wrote: So Sylvia gave up, and took him home to meet her father........................

and made an appointment for his electrolysis........

That's either a guy with gynecomastia, or a chick having a really bad
                      day. :H

Comment

Progressive Tale

HEY! You goobers are supposed to continue the story here!! :H:H
                        sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

Her Father asked her which bar she picked him up in?
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Progressive Tale

And then her Father said that he reminded her of Sylvia's Mother.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Progressive Tale

By then, Sylvia's mother had woken up and came down the stairs. Harold asked how she had held up so well, smoking three packs of cigs and drinking a 5th of whiskey daily, she replied, "Good genes, I guess. And by the way, hope you'll come to my 39th birthday party this weekend."

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X