• Show
Clear All

Progressive Tale

Debbie Boone appeared in a skin tight leopard leotard that made him
    John
    AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Progressive Tale

wonder if george clooney had anything to do with this, but then he thought

Comment

Progressive Tale

..of George, it made him want to go to Hollywood and try....
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

We interrupt this story to bring you a message from dreamland:

Thanks to you lovely people, last night I had a very vivid, x-rated dream about Paris Hilton (no, I'm not gay) that no doubt was also inspired by the Vaseline thread. I attribute the vividness to baclofen, but the strangeness is definitely due to all ya all's warped imaginations!

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
          - Vernon Howard

Comment

Progressive Tale

We do what we can can, Top. :H
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

How funny!
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Progressive Tale

Let the creative juices flow!!
                John
                AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Progressive Tale

...and decided to join the water ballet, and became friends with Samantha (formerly Samuel) but before.........
                  sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

he could not find a swimsuit to fit! So he went to the "Big & Tall store and tried on

Comment

Progressive Tale

...........everything in sight, and VOILA!....but.........
                      sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

the spandex suits shrank in the water...."ouch",so what were they to do..?.....

Comment

Progressive Tale

............but they hadn't counted on the great white, which mistook them for very large seals, and.........
                          sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

Da dum, da dum, da dum, da dum . . .

Tracy

- Vernon Howard

Comment

Progressive Tale

I'm on the edge of my chair...........somebody tell me what happened next!

Ohhhhhhh.......

as they climbed back into the boat the local law enforcement office said to them

Comment

Progressive Tale

. . . "You're going to need a bigger boat."

Tracy

- Vernon Howard

Comment

Working...
                                X