Progressive Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Tale

And left Sylvia and he met Ingrid the girl of his dreams............
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Progressive Tale

Sylvia is the one who married Harold...Shelburn is married to mama/hermione.

Comment

Progressive Tale

Okay, even I'm lost. Was the spider married?

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
        - Vernon Howard

Comment

Progressive Tale

The Spider was married and the poor Black Widow is looking for revenge. She is out looking for Harold and Sylvia. But, she has no idea that Harold is not longer a monkey and that he has dropped Sylvia for Ingrid.............what will happen???????

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Progressive Tale

Harold knew he was suffering some kind of male change of life..it had to be that reason, because he could not fully understand why he felt compelled to..........

Comment

Progressive Tale

bite every monkey he know on the left butt check....and he felt so drive to find Bret Favre and bite him really hard,but not on the butt cheek.....
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Progressive Tale

Meanwhile, back on the ranch...
                Coco

Comment

Progressive Tale

All the girls at the "Bunny" ranch were shocked when they received phone texts of their long-time client's partially macerated penis. "Well, butter my buns and call me a biscuit!" exclaimed 'Boom-boom LaTrell'..."Those look for all the world like chimp bites!" The other girls examined their pics, and had to agree...

Comment

Progressive Tale

............Sylvia put out a press release about their separation..."We are leaving for Zimbabwe on a spiritual journey to find ourselves and recommit to our relationship. So bite me"..........................
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

........but unbeknownst to the residents of the Bunny ranch, they had been infiltrated by a spy................
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

Oh darling says Sylvia, how far we have come, the change definately suited us both...now where did you say you wanted me to bite you........(said with an evil cackle :H:H)

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Progressive Tale

but Sylivia didn't notice that Cousin Theodore was lurking...you see, Theodore has very long, skinny legs because he is part African Tundra East Indian Marsupial Monkey and that's prolly why Sylvia was attracted to what's his name to begin with. But Theodore was jealous and used his long monkey arms, and reached into his marsupial pouch and pulled out.....

Comment

Progressive Tale

. . . a jar of vaseline!

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                            - Vernon Howard

Comment

Progressive Tale

:H:H:H:H:H
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Progressive Tale

Most excellent Topsy!!!!
                                ROFL:H:H:H:H
                                remember Ruby...YOU started all this

Comment

Working...
                                X