Progressive Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Tale

.............but he forgot to pull down his funky pants, and............
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

The pressure built quickly in his very sturdy, however funky, pants and the resulting output jettisoned him into space, where he saw a pink turtle floating between Earth and the moon. Naturally, he was mesmerized and reached for the turtle . . .

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
      - Vernon Howard

Comment

Progressive Tale

ya'll are makin this hard!!!
        but when he reached for the turtle it turned into.......HAROLD!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Progressive Tale

...........but unfortunately, since harold had been beamed up into an alien spaceship, he had been....altered..........
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

Are we talking about George and Harold now? I'm confused again. Whatever happened to the black widow anyway?

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
            - Vernon Howard

Comment

Progressive Tale

What about Jarome the costumed Pug...( I'm Batman) ! ha!
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Progressive Tale

I have no idea, but we started out with harold, so I went back there........

Comment

Progressive Tale

.....then Harold came back to earth, and told Sylvia he wanted to work things out, but he'd become a member of PETA, (people eating tasty animals), and she said it was the last straw, so she and Jerome.............
                  sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

Flew away to a new city where no one knew them and they could start a new life together............
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Progressive Tale

New pics/new story please..I missed most of that last one (LMAO though)

Comment

Progressive Tale

but Jerome started gaining ALOT of weight

Comment

Progressive Tale

Chooks - it doesn't matter. It changes completely all the time. Just jump right in. :H
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Progressive Tale

Jerome had to have a new Superhero suit made and he got so heavy that he couldn't fly anymore.......................
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Progressive Tale

but along came a farmer with a different idea
                              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Progressive Tale

...........he suggested they start a good diet without anything white, or alcoholic, and a new workout program. Unfortunately, the old tale of tobacco and alcohol stunting your growth proved true....................

(BTW: If you get lost in the story line, it's because there isn't one. Just look at the last post and put whatever comes to mind down.That's the only point here, and putting in references to AL's affects when they come up.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X