They had to call out the police limo to drive them all back to rehab

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Progressive Tale

but a funny thing happened on the way there------

Comment

Progressive Tale

.........where the most difficult withdrawal symptoms were from giving up their palm pilots, cell phones, and agents, causing....................
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

xpost, Lily:H

.......................they ran into a gigantic sinkhole on the freeway, leaving them..............
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

Yeh, ok I try again

high and dry because-----

Comment

Progressive Tale

.........they had not forgotten the parachute for the police limo so they tried...............
              sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

to start it again, then---

Comment

Progressive Tale

and there, but nothing happened, without the limo what-----

Comment

Progressive Tale

...........else to do but carjack the next proper vehicle they stumbled across, which was..........
                    sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

four wheeled trike with no lights and a driver that was as drunk-as-a-skunk who said.......
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Progressive Tale

Reggie;981063 wrote: My doctor said i have a bunch of grapes hanging out of my arse hence you have a severe case of piles
                        is this part of the story reg
                        if so

so there is no way I can sit on a four wheeler bike, so will just have to ----

Comment

Progressive Tale

ring Daddy Hilton and ask him to send his private helicopter down to pick us up, but theres only one problem, the pilot is plastered and one of us will have to fly the chopper
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Progressive Tale

so will have to decide who that will be,or we wait here, to see----------

Comment

Progressive Tale

Love you folks endlessly. Still can't sleep! It's 4 AM, and I have TONS to do tomorrow (on my BIRTHDAY!!) Not celebrating getting older than dirt: :H PS: Don't call me till I at least get 5 hours sleep, which will be after 9AM, EST.

..........find a drugstore with those blow-up doughnut cushions so Reggie can drive us all, praying he doesnt show his ailment, but I've got my camera. Sudenly racing down the street behind us, we see,,,,,,,,,,,,
                              sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

a guy, o no it cant be, it looks like------

Comment

Working...
                                X