Progressive Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Tale

Oh my God it is! Its George Michael............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv7G34bmdHg[/video]]YouTube - Wake Me When I'm Sober!!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Progressive Tale

Thats me done for tonight, of to bed now, nite nite Lilly x

so it is, wonder what he is doing here, would he be looking for a ------

Comment

Progressive Tale

. . . moment alone with Lohan?

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
        - Vernon Howard

Comment

Progressive Tale

ROFL
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Progressive Tale

.....but George has forgotten his.........
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

credit card and he can't
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Progressive Tale

....go into the bank, as he was supposed to be serving a jail sentence, which he was said to be enjoying thoroughly, but still...............

sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

So, he rang up his old band-mate, Andrew, to give him a loan...

Comment

Progressive Tale

..........but Andrew misunderstood, and what he brought to loan him was................
                    sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

A Bone.....Super Bone ! Ha!
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Progressive Tale

LOL! That comic book cover is a product of . . . more innocent times for sure. I don't know what to do with the super bone. I hope someone else does.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                        - Vernon Howard

Comment

Progressive Tale

......which got them NOWHERE with the Pakistani cabbie they had flagged down, and in fact he sped away, spraying................................
                          sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

obscenities and yesterdays curry into......
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Progressive Tale

their hair, and all over------

Comment

Progressive Tale

So they stopped at the cabbie's cousin's car wash, and all got a good hosing down. Now they were ready for.........Super bone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X