Progressive Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Tale

...but The Mighty Berit showed up, grabbed the Super Bone, and headed for the cabin porch......
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

to sit and think about all the
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Progressive Tale

Then that's it ! Boneing for cash ! Ha!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Progressive Tale

That he got from selling the helicopter right our from under the noses of our fearless fighters . . . but greed wouldn't win this battle because . . .

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
          - Vernon Howard

Comment

Progressive Tale

...money wasn't really the agenda, POWER was, since as a child he'd...............
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

wanted more, tried to climb the ladder to the top, but the problem he had was...........

Comment

Progressive Tale

he was a real jack ass !
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Progressive Tale

When Mr. Jack Ass was not looking, a busty blond
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Progressive Tale

took him to cleaners and filed for huge amounts of alimony, leaving him to.......
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Progressive Tale

wonder , where will I get all this money from, then he thought, I know I will try.......

Comment

Progressive Tale

..selling Jackalopes to tourists, unfortunately, the new interstate....................

sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

laws, does'nt permit this, so maybe I just need to plan to.....

Comment

Progressive Tale

win the lottery
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Progressive Tale

Oops! Sure glad I was wearing my Depends today....
                              John
                              AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Progressive Tale

...which he did immediately, since he'd never bought a ticket before. So he started as dance school.....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X