Progressive Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Tale

where he became a master Tap dancer.....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Progressive Tale

...........and started searching for the best shoes, but instead found .................
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

.........Senor Todd, a dance instructor, who was V E R Y friendly, but had just paid for some expensive 'cosmetic' surgery...............

sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Progressive Tale

on his gentitalia

Comment

Progressive Tale

but his doctor made a very big mistake and
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Progressive Tale

.........and left 2 of the things that were supposed to be removed, so he continued to feel as though there was was something not quite right about him..................
              sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

so he sued the doctor for a squillion dollars

Comment

Progressive Tale

and all his money problems where gone but he still had two little problems

Comment

Progressive Tale

...but that was one of the reasons for the surgery, because all of equipment had been LEETLE BITTY, yet, suddenly he was bitten by black widow spider on one of the part in question, which........
                    sigpic

Comment

Progressive Tale

realy hurt, so of he went to.......

Comment

Progressive Tale

the ER to have his "stuff" looked at by yet another busty blond in a nurse's uniform and she took matters in

Comment

Progressive Tale

her own hands and performed a lobotomy which made him
                          John
                          AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Progressive Tale

loose his memory, a little bit, so now was'nt shure where he was, and why he had this prodeedure done, unless it was because.......

Comment

Progressive Tale

he secretly wanted to start a new life so he enrolled in the witness protection program
                              John
                              AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Progressive Tale

.......but was soon attacked by a roving band of rengade rabbits singing 'You light Up My Life' when............
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X