Army Thread 12th October

She's getting so grey round the muzzle
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

JackieClaire;979707 wrote:

She's getting so grey round the muzzle
      oooooh she's lovely..white muzzle an'all have to get one of my Taz..she gone grey as well..they say we look like our dogs or our dogs look like us..!!
      she's a blondie, gettin old & tubby..and a bit grumpy when Benji (the young nutter) pesters her...mmm bit like mummy..:H

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

I can defo identify with the middle age spread with Black Bess but I went grey long before her. I wonder if I have any dye left over I can dip her muzzle in it ( only joking )
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

JackieClaire;979713 wrote: I can defo identify with the middle age spread with Black Bess but I went grey long before her. I wonder if I have any dye left over I can dip her muzzle in it ( only joking )

here she is on walkies..I was looking for a better one but my PB acc is such a mess..!!!!:H:H
          and yes Ollie wanted to put my hair dye on tazzer..!!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

or cheekie lazy bum...she jumped up on the sofa in the night, and plonked her head on the cushions..they ain't daft...!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

aww she's lovely Jan,
              Do you know I don't know where I'd be if I had my beloved Dylan.
              He's a very old man in this one

and of course I Black Bess is carrying on the tradition of keeping her Mummy sane.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

awh he's a sweetie..Dylan & Taz would've made a grand couple..
                there's so much love with our doggies..my taz's eight and half and has an enlarged heart so she puffs twice as fast...and is aging faster than a healthy doggie... don't wanna even think about it..

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Zenstyle;979690 wrote:
                  In other news, I have a darn good tan these days and I'm hitting the gym regularly. Oh and there was a hunky guy at the pool today. Droolz...
                  Now this is what I call GOOD news

Hi guys - Jan your Taz is absolutely gorgeous! Love the photo of her on the sofa...

JC - I so agree they keep us sane! I couldnt imagine my life with out my wee Elle, for one I think Id have died of lonliness

Cant get through to the job possibility, will keep trying. Yes Jan I used to work in property but the market has dived badly here and you work very long hours on commission only which is basically for nothing and over the winter there is no chance, if it picks up I can go back to it next year.
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Hello Army. Sorry to hear some of you are not sleeping the best. Beautiful day here TG. Good luck Chill on the job front.

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Hiya Op's...how you doing??
                      is little one getting more & more..of everything now..??:H..*
                      you start work again shortly don't you?? how are you gonna manage??

*eating more, pooing more, moving about more.....just demanding MORE....espescially your time...!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

:hallo: All

Just popping in for a bit before going home.

Quiet here today, isn't it?

Anyone see / hear from Oney?
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Anyway... off again.

Laters...
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

ok well job was a non starter...
                            It was as a school assistant, I was to be on the school bus at 8.30am in a village quite a bit away (would have meant geting up about 6.30) to supervise the kids, then to help out all day in a class of 24 5yr olds, get them all fed at lunchtime and back on the bus at 5pm. They were going to pay me 500 euros a month! :no:
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Chillgirl;979858 wrote: ok well job was a non starter...
                              It was as a school assistant, I was to be on the school bus at 8.30am in a village quite a bit away (would have meant geting up about 6.30) to supervise the kids, then to help out all day in a class of 24 5yr olds, get them all fed at lunchtime and back on the bus at 5pm. They were going to pay me 500 euros a month! :no:
                              was that a private school?? coz the state schools are untill 2pm unless they have lunch...then it's 3pm
                              but 500 euros a month is illegal..minimum wage an all....?????

(just remembered you told us you can't speak portuguese, so I suppose it's English one)?..but even more so that's disgusting for a private school to offer only 500euros for such long hours..!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Chillgirl;979858 wrote: ok well job was a non starter...
                                I guess that's a private school as you don't speak portuguese, that's disgusting it's actually illegal, well below the minimum wage for those hours...shit..!
                                mind you I can't really imagine you on a bus load of 5yr olds early in the morning...:H
                                so prob wasn't for you anyway..have you looked for any other type of work?? what sort of work do you like to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X