Army Thread 12th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th October

Jan, you need to joine the progressive tale. You can add a bit, methinks!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

rubywillow;979935 wrote: Jan, you need to joine the progressive tale. You can add a bit, methinks!
      where's that rubes?? :l

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

I know most you guys don't speak spanish..but this is just too funny..I reckon you can get the gist of it..
        and if you could understand it is hilarious..:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVTorLysjgI[/video]]YouTube - El drama de Belén Esteban: Su chorbo la ha abandonado

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

I'z here Zens.

Chill, 500 Euros is 500 euros and at the moment I'd give me right arm for 500 euros. I'm afraid the only thing I'm turning me nose up at is bar jobs or bog cleaning and even then it might come to that.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Zenstyle;980013 wrote: Hewwo??? Any troops in the barracks?

Tipps... Oners pulled a muscle in her neck/shoulder area. Sounded really painful from her posts on FB - I'm sure that's why she's not around.

Chilli... don't you just hate it when you turn up for a bullshit job, all psyched up, just to find out it's rubbish! Been there... )
            Hiya zennie...howz you?? shit about poor oney especially after yesterday...

I think you'll find that luckily chilly didn't go for the job she just called them up.. so at least it wasn't too bad..but what a shit job..how can they offer that to anybody those hours with small children for 3 euros an hour..it's illegal..

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

JackieClaire;980015 wrote: I'z here Zens.

Chill, 500 Euros is 500 euros and at the moment I'd give me right arm for 500 euros. I'm afraid the only thing I'm turning me nose up at is bar jobs or bog cleaning and even then it might come to that.
              and yeah you're right there mummy JC..at the end of the day it's money coming in, and at least she could start that, and keep looking for something better espescially as now she's got a mortgage to pay..and the banks don't wait long..!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Is there not an EU law on minimum wage

Mind you there's a way round that anyway. It's amazing that when the son and heir got to 22 (the top minimum wage payout) and funnily enough his shifts were cut to 2 a week.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Don't you just love google. The minimum wage in Portugal is 525 Euros a calendar month.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Hi ! Well, it has been a bit of a crap day but I'm not going to let it get me too down. Went to see my new flat and there is more work to be done in it than I had previously imagined. As a woman who is shite at DIY skills, I'm starting to wonder what I got myself into:upset:!! Chill, Jan is right--that job is illegal! Not to mention-working with young children is very tiring and a HUGE responsibility. Why don't you teach English as a Foreign Language? The pay is good and you can pretty much pick your own hours.

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

1 Euro = 0.87 pounds.

Gawd Zens, there would be a mass rattling of teacups and saucers if the Brits ever gave up the pound
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Hi Zen! Well, I can't afford to pay someone to do the work so I'll just have to do my best. The painting might be fun (I'm trying to be positive :H) but I'm a bit scared to start drilling holes or whatever!

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

JackieClaire;980026 wrote: Don't you just love google. The minimum wage in Portugal is 525 Euros a calendar month.
                          yep but thats minimum part time not full time, and yes it's EU regulated

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Just about everybody uses the euro-except the Brits. Everything is so d--- expensive over here!

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

sorry hiya expat..:l

Comment

Army Thread 12th October

Thanks Zen! I'm going to write down that site right away!

Comment

Working...
                                X