Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitarista has been with us for 2 years !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 years!! :jumpwow: I just want to say :thanks2: for all your positive words of encouragement and good cheer. We love that you share your :rockband: so we can :banana: You should get a :grouptrophy: and a :kissyface: for being so supportive!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Yep, what Greenie said PLUS :thanks: :l :h :goodjob:
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Congratulations to my favorite guy!

Your words of support have been invaluable to me, you've made me laugh and you've made me smile and i've shed a few tears too. Not only are you a beautiful soul but you make beautiful music as well. This site is a better place for having you around and I hope you continue to spread your magic......:l

p.s. I had the wrong date down for you so the cake isn't ready!
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Way to go, Mr. G!
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

WOW! congrats MrG!

I always look for your posts.....you are always so positive

Good Job!

Shas
            Shas
            Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

What can I say about such a special guy who has been a friend and confidante for those two years, encouraged not only me but many many other people even when he was having troubles of his own,
              You are one in a Million Greg and it makes me so happy to see how far you have come and the changes you have made in your life over the last two years.
              Love you buddy, talk soon xxx
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Congrats Mr G and thanks for all you help, your a top guy.

YOU ROCK!

oh nearly forgot :wd: :thumbsup :greatjob2: :thanks2: and of course :rockon:
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

You are all too kind. Thankyou for taking your precious time to post. Look for the positive alway's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Can't add much to what's already been said Mr G.

So I thought I'd give you a big kiss.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

wow Mr G Spot....
                      here's one from me as well.....:l

(I learn't how to nick it from JC...Hee Hee....)..:H

Comment

Congratulations Mr G....you seem to be quite a legend around here!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

MR G, How can i miss posting on this thread i can remember when you first posted on the fire cracker thread and how postitive you were i will never forget that. You are one fine gentleman, its a pleasure knowing you on mwo. And i like to say a Big Thank You from me :l
                          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Mr G, just seen this now, you are WONDERFULL! Im so glad you are in my life xxx

Comment

Guitarista~

I don't know you on the level as those who so beautifully represent the impact your being has on their lives.

I know and believe and then feel about the wonderment of it all.

It took a horrific untuned instrument wedged in your soul, to bring you here where you presently hit the right cords and then music is made on such individual levesl that orchestrate in symphonies of bounty, bouquets of originalities and minuets that make a minute a moment away from purity of the soul coming close to originality.

An instrument is often in silence because it is not fine tuned I have found and the inspiration on the horizon awaits for peace to make music.

Best Wishes as you are in between the reasoning between sounds that need to just simmer.
                              The silence there also speaks to your delicate clarity of a better way. Akin to Helen Keller finding sign language to speak without words known as "normal".
                              As she had a teacher, so are you in acceptance of such praise.

I pray no broken strings are left without attention. I pray to praise such attention being in tuned.
                              Once their pure resonance make their sounds they shout out of a vibration that connects all of humanity from here and evermore rather it be here or elsewhere.
                              :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Many congratulations mr g, you were there for me at the start of this journey(and still are) and helped me with your many words and strength, thank you, :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X