Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pheonix rises with the 33 trapped miners..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt this magnificent rescue of the 33 miners buried under 700 metres underground, deserve it's own thread where we can express our feelings of this wonderful proof that we should never give up hope..
    I cannot begin to imagine how it must have felt for those men after 16 days of no news that the search was still continuing and then for contact to have been made..
    The news reports showing the changing scenes from the outside the mine from the 5th of august till today, are incrediblely moving with a transition of all emotions
    Number 12 has just been raised to loving arms, I have just cried for the twelth time...
    The whole world is watching & only a heart of stone could not be moved by this..

I've been watching this, Jan, and it IS amazing. I believe these men will go on with their lives with a renewed spirit.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

15 rescued, 18 to go. This is truly amazing.
      After they are all rescued I hope we get to see their "living quarters", just to get an even better idea of what they went through for over 2 months.
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Magnificent
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Live link:

ABC News Plus
          Coco

Comment

this is awesome!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Really awe-inspiring. I kept sneaking peeks while at work.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
              - Vernon Howard

Comment

Much love to Chile!!! What you did, and what they did for themselves, is truly amazing and inspiring. I believe tha tha USA could learn alot from you!

xoxoxo

Comment

Working...
                X