Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi i have just joined today ..hope i can get some answers and maybe answer some questions...thanks..:new:

Hi John, (Man, there are a lot of John's here, is this a brothel...)

These two threads really helped me when I first started; the first because I knew I was not alone and it brought home the horror of what I was doing to myself and my family, and the second because it was practical and gave me a game plan. I hope they help you, too.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...ing-22609.html
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

I'd encourage you to read as much as you can and ask for help if you need it--there's a lot to learn from, good, bad, happy, sad (okay, when I start to rhyme, I know it's time to stop).

:welcome: Pride
    AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Welcome, John. Lots of info all over the place and some really fun threads too.

Glad you are here.inkele:

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
      - Vernon Howard

Comment

Hi John welcome to MWO yes it's a fantastic plce full of people from all walks of life, parts of the world and differents parts of their journey AF (alcohol free) check out this part of MWO maybe is good for you to start out where there is a lot of people looking where and how to start and you will find a lot of us "oldies" will jump in and help you..
        good luck on your voyage....
        go to
        introduction & general discussion
        then to
        just starting out
        and have a look thru the threads and join in...
        of course post where ever you wish but I think you will find a lot of help there

Comment

Hi John, :welcome:

Be prepared to be surprised on how with work and effort, you'll be whatever days sober when you used to think 3 was a miracle.

Stay strong!
          Symbols!

Comment

o o hahaha

john2020md;981247 wrote: hi i have just joined today ..hope i can get some answers and maybe answer some questions...thanks..:new:
            hi john,:welcome:to are home,you dont realise rt yet,but this is the rest of your life,:upset:if you choose that route,:goodjob:gyco

Comment

Gyco, just wanted to say, as difficult to decipher as your posts are for me, I've found they're always worth it. Thanks!
              AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
              "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Welcome John. I hope to get to know you better!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

o o hahaha

john2020md;981247 wrote: hi i have just joined today ..hope i can get some answers and maybe answer some questions...thanks..:new:
                  hi john,:welcome:to are home,you dont realise rt yet,but this is the rest of your life,:upset:if you choose that route,:goodjob:gyco

Comment

;o) Welcome John!
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

:colorwelcome:

John, welcome from another newbie. Read, Read, Read!! You've come to a great place. Just post and you will get help from the fantastic people here.

Comment

Hi there John :welcome:

Keep posting and ask away with the questions - good luck and great to have you on board.

Dewdrop :h
                        Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Welcome John!

Comment

Welcome John!
                            Take a good look around, you'll find many inspirational stories (also funny, entertaining, shocking, and brutally honest ones too!). Keep posting so that we can get to know you! I look forward to sharing your journey with you.
                            K9
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Welcome john to mwo,give yourself a chance,read as many posts/threads as you can, you are not aone in this battle.goodluck and hope to see you around.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X