Who is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is

GIBTChicago? I see this person in chat all the time but never any posts from them. Is this person real? Just wondering
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Who is

Seems to be. I talk to GI a lot on chat.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Who is

It appear some folks prefer chat to the forums. I seldom chat, but do so on occasion!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Who is

I've chatted with him on occasion too. Some are more chatters than writers

Comment

Who is

Red,

It looks like GI sits and waits in chat for his buddies?? Just guessing -- have chatted briefly with him once.

Comment

Who is

I noticed he sits in chat by himself to, have tried to talk to him but he doesnt answer. He is real and lives in Chicago
            We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go. We have a weight to carry , a distination we can't know. We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere. We have a weight to carry from there to here to there.:catroll:

Comment

Who is

I just hope that he/she finds what ever it is they need here to help them. If anyone is lurking please just ask, there are so many helping hands ready to reach out in an instant.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
              X