Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can It Be

How are you Mish??
    Haven't heard from you in a bit, but I was thinking about you!!! You doing ok?
    :h
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Can It Be

I'm not doing too well at the moment...had a "bit" of a slip up...very messy, but I see my psych tomorrow so will check out the Antabuse or Baclofen. My ex husband remarries on Saturday and I'm thrilled to bits for him, but I feel strange, sort of nostalgic. I let it get the better of me. I forgot the bad bits...like when he joined a motorcycle gang. Sort of opposite to the direction I'm trying to head in.
      :h Mish :h
      sigpic
      Never give up...
      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
      Remaining a perpetual possibility
      Only in a world of speculation.
      What might have been and what has been
      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Can It Be

Okay, so I'm going to have a (small) slice of humble pie here. It WAS easy, but I had 2 smokes yesterday...why? Who knows. Anyways, today's my B-day so I figured today would be a good date to start over. My daughter glared at me when I told her (I want to be hones with her) and I promised I'd give it another try. I made it 11 days last time, so here I go again. I restarted my count to day 1 because I only want to count days that are 100% AF!!

Mish - I can understand your feelings of nostalgia regarding your ex-husband. My ex-husband, my daughters father, remarried a few years ago, and last month they had a baby. Actually, that was around the time I had my "slip"....I guess there was something going on subconsciously with me. Anyway, I hope things improve for you...I really recommend the Antabuse!

:h
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Can It Be

NO! K9, you plonker! You can't cheat when you give up smoking! I know several people (mums, as it happens) who "don't smoke" but sneak one in every week, and they've been doing it for years! Complete masochism, I say, as it keeps them addicted and the game drags on forever - no pun intended. But I know you can do it properly this time!

Mishmash - your ex-husband joined a motorcycle gang? Cool! He sounds like a dude! I've been saying this all over the place, people are probably sick of hearing it, but if you're looking for some medicinal help with the booze, I'd really recommend Baclofen.

Comment

Working...
          X