FOUL HUMOUR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOUL HUMOUR

jeez, woke up in foul humour this morning,had a terrible nights sleep,ended up having words with my eldest daughter before she left for work, still nothing major, ive got my grandson since 8 till 7 this evening and my youngest daughter to look after today. I had a shower and did my hair and feel a bit better.

I know i am feeling like this because of my breakup with my wonderful man,dreamt about him the whole night. Wish we could work but i have to listen to my head and not my heart now.

Blessed im AF or i would feel worse..:thanks:

FOUL HUMOUR

I'm sorry things are out of sorts for you hon, but your right about AL complicating things. Just try and enjoy your day with the children if you can. :huggy
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

FOUL HUMOUR

(((hugs))) to you.... stay strong!

Comment

FOUL HUMOUR

i am sorry sweetie...men break our hearts dont they??
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

FOUL HUMOUR

You will be ok Jodie hon, we can have a good old natter at the meetup next week xxx
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

FOUL HUMOUR

Wish we could work but i have to listen to my head and not my heart now.

Excellent point Jodi (hi btw!), I have been through a breakup meself caused by the A word and once I started thinking with me head (the 2 brain cells I have left) things moved and are moving and move quicker each time, will soon be over tbtg!.

It's grand sure we all have bad days, see ya soon and keep the chin up like.

Comment

FOUL HUMOUR

Hey Jodie, life is bound to feel a bit grim at the moment - a break up is such a sad time. Can't say anything, 'cept hope tomorrow seems a bit brighter
              Molly:l
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

FOUL HUMOUR

thanks folks, been a tough evening battling the demons in my head to get a drink, but its day 4 officially done and dusted sober.. no where in Ireland to buy a drink after 10pm..my grandson was collected at 7pm and thats when the demons kicked in..only goal i had tonight was to get to 10pm so i could not get a drink.no its here the demons have gone away psychological or what ??

Comment

FOUL HUMOUR

God Bless the Irish Offies!!
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

FOUL HUMOUR

"Is this Fowl Humor !?!" Ha! (Hope your making out alright J. ) Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

FOUL HUMOUR

one2many;983048 wrote: God Bless the Irish Offies!!
                      Hear Hear lol

Comment

Working...
                      X