Army's Sunday 17th October Thread 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking the same thing oney - now that I have really blown it with him - it may be easier to move on.
    And the hangover I experienced yesterday was a wicked reminder of why I don't drink , yuck I don't know how I managed it everyday
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

O2M, you can dish out the good names lol..

Tonight I am going to eat chocolate cake and ice cream with the most delicious frosting I made, drink a gallon of milk and cuddle under the blankets watching TV till I fall asleep. It's time to start being good to me for a change, I think my body could use it. O2M, you having a chipper tonight, or did you cook Sunday dinner too?

Comment

Zeppie2;983625 wrote: I was thinking the same thing oney - now that I have really blown it with him - it may be easier to move on.
        And the hangover I experienced yesterday was a wicked reminder of why I don't drink , yuck I don't know how I managed it everyday
        It's amazing how being around certain people are huge triggers. When I was around my ex husband he was always making me feel bad about something and using guilt to get his way, it was a huge trigger for me to drink..and I was in France where the wine was cheap and good.

Comment

I think so Zepps, cut yer losses, out with the old and in with the new life xxxx we are all here for ya xx

I made a Dinner earlier Gia But Wob is out for the night so I may get a chipper I think...or a chinese..
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Brigitte Bardot;983629 wrote: It's amazing how being around certain people are huge triggers. When I was around my ex husband he was always making me feel bad about something and using guilt to get his way, it was a huge trigger for me to drink..and I was in France where the wine was cheap and good.
            I can totally identify with that...I learned how to drink when Ilived with an ex boyfriend...he was a complete and utter wankstain.

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Chinese would be so good right now! I'd love some LoMein noodles, beef and broccolli, spring rolls, ginger beef and something spicy on the side...like Kimchi, that would be good.

Comment

one2many;983632 wrote: I can totally identify with that...I learned how to drink when Ilived with an ex boyfriend...he was a complete and utter wankstain.
                I never really drank at all till I met him, then I drank all the time and really never stopped. I know what you mean.

Comment

Thats sounds very healthy lol...I was thinking of Chilli shredded Chicken, fried rice, chow menin and curry sauce!

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

It does doesn't it? Is it weird I crave healthy foods?

Comment

No, I think it is great..WISH i was like that...

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I know I do crave these huge jumbo shrimp I buy at Costco, put them on the BBQ and sprinkle them with a Malaysian spice. Those are so delicious! But tonight, it's chocolate cake...yummy.

Comment

God those shrimp sound WONDERFUL....I love them.....

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I love food, I'm suprised I don't weigh 200lbs. Do you have Costco over there? They're made by Aqua Star or Aqua Prime? They are huge, and maybe 12 in the bag..so delicious BBQ'd till the shell is crisy.

Comment

No we have no Costco

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ahhh...now that is sad. I love Costco, it's a minimum $200 trip everytime but I love the store, the tenderloin steak alone is worth getting a membership.

Comment

Working...
                                X