Army Thread 18th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th October

expat3;984277 wrote: Hi Betty-So did you have a good time in France??? Did you catch any of the Autumn sales? And hi to Gia:welcome:back-if I understood correctly-you used to live over here.
    Hi there Expat! Yes, I lived over there for a bit, it's a very beautiful country. Loved the food, loved the shopping, loved the weather and loved the whole feel of the place.

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

I agree Oney. But she says she has to have the "real" ones or her friends will make fun of her. She may just not get any at all! I hate all that name brand shite. I still have nightmares about my school days. We wore uniforms but the girls still found a way to be little bitches about something!

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

And you live in Versailles! I loved it there! I have a girlfriend who lives there so I was over that area quite a bit. You can't beat the smell of the Wisteria walking around there..beautiful.

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

expat3;984308 wrote: I agree Oney. But she says she has to have the "real" ones or her friends will make fun of her. She may just not get any at all! I hate all that name brand shite. I still have nightmares about my school days. We wore uniforms but the girls still found a way to be little bitches about something!
          I know, it's very hard on the kids these days but it is such a lot of money...
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Ha ha! Yes, its funny you mention the wisterias-its gorgeous around here. The Spring is the best time of year! And I saw you mentioned Picard! That place saves me at least once a week. I go in with the kids and we can all pick our own ready meal-one Indian, one pasta dish, one ... whatever-then everybody's happy and no washing up! Kind of like a frozen M and S's land. They closed all the Mark and Spen. over here :upset:. I miss em- especially at Christmas time.

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

You really can't beat the frozen meals there, they are really great.
              There are so many nice little shops over there. I used to get all my little girls clothes at Bont Pointe, Catimini and Jacardi..such beautiful clothing for children, unfortunately very very expensive.

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

I loved Catimini!! But as you said-all those shops are pretty expensive-even during the sales. And Bonpoint!!!! OMG. Well, I have to get up early in the morning (what's new?) so I'd better get to bed. I'll be up early for coffee if anybody wants to come over for a croissant. expat xx

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Off to bed for me ladies, Early work in the morning, sleep well everyone :l

sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

:l:h:lNight Expat .........
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Good night ladies! I miss the breads..enjoy! The only time I ever enjoyed bread..lol

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Would I look good in some uggs?
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

You would look good in anything...

Grrrrr I swear some posts on here make me see RED.

Anyway, how are you doing Ktab?

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

I am wrecked Oney honey. Got an overwhelming feeling to have a few beers out of the blue earlier this evening, home quick into my scruffs, three pints of water and some LGlut. Had loads of work to get done too so that helped. Anyway are you not well today, did I see you say?

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Awwhhhhh Feckin WELL DONE babe, BIG kiss for you on Sat.....so delighted you did not give in.

I am feeling a bit wank...I have no energy, am exhausted.....maybe I am just mentally tired.
                              Been under a lot of strain at the mo so maybe thats it....looking forward to the meetup for some metime..

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Why not snuggle up with a hot water bottle, a mug of coco and a good book :l

Comment

Working...
                                X