Army Thread 18th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th October

I am gonna do that I think hon.....see you in the morn and well done again xx
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

See ya, take care.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

A quick nighters from me guys...
        KTABulous you are a star for not caving! Big hug from me coming your way this weekend, I been struggling too, just when I start to think it's easy life bites me on the bum. I'm feeling sick too although no sleep for 3 days doesn't help! I'm sure not 18 anymore and God know how I'd be feeling if I'd added AL to the mix.
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Thank Chilli, looking forward to meeting you guys. Why are you not sleeping?, says he whose eye lids are drooping right now.

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Self inflicted burning the candle with my date
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Ah well sure thats not quite the same thing now is it
              So why are you struggling do you think?

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Been out in the big world again away from safety of my chill land, around drinkers, socializing etc, nervous of meeting new people and wanting to fit in so much. Not wanting to look dull to my date. Luckily he has been amazing and even talked me out of a drink in the bar last night, brought me home and made me a cup of tea

This sober lark isn't easy but I'm very grateful not to have caved, I would never forgive myself but at the time it looked so appealing and of course I was just going to have a couple.....!
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

I hear you on that one. Maybe you need to sit you self down tomorrow and have a think about getting back to the root of it and remembering what made you so strong and happy, it certainly wasnt the thought of having a few, if anything you come across as someone who is in such a better place spiritually and physically since you went AF. I am so glad you didnt throw all that hard work away on a whim, which of course seems so logical at the time but will seem so damning in its lie the next morning.

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Me is cream crackered to Zennith, must be off to the nest with me...hi ho hi ho....

Comment

Army Thread 18th October

Hiya Zenners, a tired army today it seems.....

KT - I know and it's back to the quick fix mentality! A moment of pleasure followed the next day of course by feelings of shame and regret, I need to remind myself that the nervousness I'm feeling is a billion times better than the recriminations I would have to go through not to mention the embarrassment and cringing at my behavior.

Nite guys x
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                      X