Army Thread 19th Oct 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember you almost having a full on breakdown over a busted PC Oney!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning everyone!
      Had not a bad night, slept pretty good till about three then it seemed I just drifted in and out. Need coffee, time to get the machine working it's magic.

Comment

Good Morning all.....

aww Tips thanks for the :l

Jan sorry you didnt have the sleep fairy I think she was over here, I slept in!

All this chat about the full moon, do you realize things are going to get much weirder?!!
        The full moon is actually on Saturday! The day of the meet up :H Just perfect........

Im feeling even worse today with my exoctic flu virus and intend to spend the day sipping lemon and ginger tea....
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

I did have a breakdown Cy lol!

Chilly...I am frightened now, I can see upturned tables and bared teeth in the restaurant. Sorry you are feeling wanky hon, hope it clears before Friday..

Glad you slept Gia xx
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I hated when my last laptop fried on me, the Motherboard was toasted. It took me two months to get another one.
            O2M..I have some good doctor prescribed pills to help me do that. I'm going to get through this on the other side with as little bruises and scrapes as I can, so whatever helps. And for me, it's definetely sleep. xox

Comment

WHATEVER feckin helps.......Good on ya Gia x

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Does everyone find it helpful to track their AF days, or is it really just a number..something to keep you motivated? Stupid question since I've been here for so long, but I've never kept track before and I knows lots do.

Comment

one2many;984528 wrote: WHATEVER feckin helps.......Good on ya Gia x
                  Thanks O2M. :l

Comment

Brigitte Bardot;984531 wrote: Does everyone find it helpful to track their AF days, or is it really just a number..something to keep you motivated? Stupid question since I've been here for so long, but I've never kept track before and I knows lots do.
                    In the early days it really helped me to count......I LOVED seeing the days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months....maybe use some of the babes stars and stick them on the calendar..

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;984533 wrote: In the early days it really helped me to count......I LOVED seeing the days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months....maybe use some of the babes stars and stick them on the calendar..
                      That's a great idea. There are copious amounts of stickers in this house, that's for sure.

Comment

Something nice to look at and see all your days adding up....and then when you get to a week..a month etc...buy yourself a little reward......tis hard work this sober business but bloody well worth it.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;984543 wrote: Something nice to look at and see all your days adding up....and then when you get to a week..a month etc...buy yourself a little reward......tis hard work this sober business but bloody well worth it.
                          The amount of money you can spend on AL can really add up, it's an expensive hobby. Not only hard on the head, the people around you..but also your wallet!

Comment

Brigitte Bardot;984549 wrote: The amount of money you can spend on AL can really add up, it's an expensive hobby. Not only hard on the head, the people around you..but also your wallet!
                            Too true...

Now if I can only make myself believe the same thing about cigarettes :upset::upset::upset:
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello again, Army :hallo:

I'm having a rather nice day. Fairly busy, but not manically so. I can live with this...
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Tip!
                                I've heard that giving up cigs is even harder then AL. I don't smoke so I can't relate to that, but that's what I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X