Seven weeks to Sobriety?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seven weeks to Sobriety?

I have heard this book talked about a few times in passing. Has anyone read it? What is the crux of it? Has it been useful for you?

I understand some of it is about diet - I am pretty up on my nutrition and am already trying to cut out sugar, overly processed foods and carbs.

Is it worth getting this or is it likely to be stuff I know already? Any opinions?

Ta,
    K x
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Seven weeks to Sobriety?

It is a lot about diet and supplements, similar to the MWO program. It does break it down more into different types of alcoholics (there's a test, and 7 different types I believe) and a nutritional plan for each. This test was put on a thread here before. The book goes into great detail as far as supplements, etc.

I bought a used copy on Amazon for not much (under $5 I think). I had seen it before, years ago, when I got it from the library. You might try that if you want to look at it first. Most libraries (at least in the US, & I would assume anywhere) also do interlibrary loan, where you can request & they can borrow a book from another library (anywhere) if they don't have it.
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
    X