First June Clever now Richie 's dad !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Seethepony......what are you a Literay Reviewer ? Or just another drunk coming to this sight for help !?! I was'nt trying to write a novel.
    Oh great, I've just found the alpha male with no sense of humour.

Thanks for your hospitality. I shall keep well away from your fantastic posts in the future.

Comment

IAD, I loved Leave it to Beaver. In my opinion it was how the world is suppose to work. The parents were the smart ones and the children relied on them to make sense of the world. In today's series it seems the parents are the idiots and the children are the ones who come to the rescue. Just my humble opinion.

Comment

Seethepony;985223 wrote: Oh great, I've just found the alpha male with no sense of humour.

Thanks for your hospitality. I shall keep well away from your fantastic posts in the future.
        It's rare I stick my nose in stuff like this, but the pejorative comments are unnecessary. Look, this site is NOT one size fits all. So, if someone makes a grammatical gaff, why point it out. To what end? Now get your homework done, both of you before I get home! BTW, humour...I know where your from!!!

Let's all try and get along...
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

How sad. I assumed that Billingsley had to be much, much older than Bosley, but they were only 11 years apart in age.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
          - Vernon Howard

Comment

Originally Posted by Seethepony View Post
            Oh great, I've just found the alpha male with no sense of humour.

Seethepony....you really don't know me. I'm sorry if I did'nt get the jest in your comment about my statement being clear as mud.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
            X