Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread - wed 20th Oct

Good morning guys
    I've been awake since silly o'clock so thought it was now a respectable time to start this thread. Jan I hope this means the sleep fairy hopped over from Portugal to Tenerife....

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday :l
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Good morning, Hope you all have a great Wednesday. My goal for today is to try and slow down a bit so I can think things out more clearly. I DO have a lot (and I mean alot :H!) going on but I have been letting stress get the best of me-and all it's doing is tiring me and making me feel overwhelmed. I need to remember and stop every now and then, drink lots of water (I was living on cups of coffee yesterday), eat something healthy etc. All the stuff I KNOW I should be doing. So a big deep breath.... and I'm off to face a new day. Gonna try and look on the bright side today.

Comment

Morning Chill & Expat

Chill: it's prolly the excitement about the meetup that is keeping you awake!

Expat: good going. I also need to remind myself not to get caught up in the "busy-ness" of each day - easier said than done, but at least we stand a better chance when we're conscious of it.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Chill, Expat & Tips,

Chill, I didn't didn't sleep too well either, and its strange I lay there thinking I hope Jan has got the sleep fairy!!! We certainly are a strange bunch :H:H

Expat, good advice for yourself there, I try making a list of what I have to do and get delighted when all of them are ticked off as done!!! :l

Yoo hoo tips :l:h:l
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Good Morning Army. Hiya to Chill, Expat, Betty and Tipperoonie.
          And of course to all of those who drop by later.

Hope you all have a very

Anyone want some

??? We've been having our fill of it lately. Lucky, the weather was nice on the weekend. But except for that it's been cloudy and rainy for 10 days. I'm starting to wonder if I really live in Greece... We could use a little if anyone has some to spare....

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning guys
            The sleep fairy was kind to me yesterday, thankfully, cos I had a rotten day.
            So maybe she was focussing on me instead of you lot. Sorry
            Lists are good, I dont make them enuff and tend to just bumble through....forgetting things mainly
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning Chill,Expat,Mrs Boop,cirly wirly stirly girly,Starts and all those yet to drop by.

I :h lists. When I have to make important lists like going on yer holidays or Christmas I have to buy new pens and note books.

I :h new pens and notebooks they come a very close 3rd to shoes and handbags.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I love stationary too JC, I just never use it

Comment

Funnily enough we got my nieces some gel pens yesterday, I must have had Nora's thread at the back of me mind and got them purple ones.

Ooh and I've got the full range of calligraphy pens, last one I used was a bit of a wide nib for letter writing though.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yes, your letter writing is beautiful!

Comment

JackieClaire;985332 wrote: Funnily enough we got my nieces some gel pens yesterday, I must have had Nora's thread at the back of me mind and got them purple ones.

Ooh and I've got the full range of calligraphy pens, last one I used was a bit of a wide nib for letter writing though.
                      I used to write letters all the time until I started working in an office years ago and had both a computer and an office machine that I could type letters on. So that was the end of my letter writing. And I rarely write anymore except to make a few lists or send greeting cards. My handwriting has really suffered because of that. :upset: I do love coloured pens and markers tho. My favourite is a pen that has mauve coloured sparkly ink. And I love to print my letters on coloured paper using coloured font as well. Like pink with mauve letters or lilac with turquoise letters....inkele:
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning chill,expat,starts,mr tips,betty b,jc,stirly and all those yet to drop by,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Auld jack frost is around today

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I was taught Italic writing at junior school and am now availabe to write place settings or invitation card at a small price Did you ever have one of those pens that had a bout 10 colours in it. Dawg I thought I was the bees knees with that one.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning..s;ept it out this morn coz alarm did not go off and Mia had a nose bleed....I need coffee.
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X