X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread - wed 20th Oct

mama bear;985759 wrote: shoot..I want an ipod.....that's how behind I am
    :H:H:H
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Mama,

You need to be very careful with the Antabuse and drinking, you were very lucky this time but you may not be as lucky the next time,it is so dangerous. It matters not if you "forget" to take it for a few days or not..it is still in your system and also with your anti- D's...Forgetting to take them is risky too...maybe you need to get yourself a pill box and leave it on your desk. You NEED these meds..."Forgetting" them is not an option..
      I am saying this to you because everyone else seems to pat you on the back and say "there there" and not mention what a complete and utter risk you took, not to mention that others can read it and might try doing the same... I am just saying it like it is.
      Be Careful...I wish you the best.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

i can hardly waddle today. i went for a horse ride yesterday.... on freaking huge shire/clydsdale horse. sooooo high up. havent been on a horse for about 15yrs, and never one that i couldnt get on from the floor without a big box to stand on. brilliant fun but im paying for it today.... inner thighs??!!!! ooouuuuuwwwwccchhh!
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

spuddleduck;985590 wrote: QUACK QUACK QUACK. helloooooooo!!!! ill be buggered if im reading back on everything ive missed while ive been flapping about in spudland so i hope your all well n perky. ive been a good duck... no booze for me.... wehey!!!Spuddledeedoo... sooooo good to see you. Please, please, keep on posting. We've missed your unique and special sense of expressing yourself...:h
          Brigitte Bardot;985632 wrote: Hey there Betty!
          Just having all kinds of fun getting ready, the little one loves halloween so we've been spooking the house out and getting the costume ready.
          PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PICS I POSTED ON THE HALLOWE'EN THREAD. I will have to delete them in a bit, due to privacy stuff...

JackieClaire;985710 wrote: Evening all,

Bleeding frezzing here too.

Only cocked up one Christmad present.......Got me niece a lovely little soap bag full of moisturisor,shampoo, and body lotion. Trouble is it's Dove pro-age for the over 40's and she's 13.
          Can't take it back cos I opened the bottles and had a bit of a niff before I noticed. Oh dear I'll have to keep it.Having a bit of a "niff" is great JC. A wonderful excuse to keep them fer yerself. Sneaky bint...

KTAB;985717 wrote:
          But surely your too young for it too JC
          You are such a flirt KTAB. How's things with your housemates? Made them curry yet???

Chillgirl;985755 wrote:
          JC i only found out yesterday from Tips
          Chill dear. How can you live in Portugal and not know what EVOO means?? I expect you've got nearly as many olive trees as we've got!!

one2many;985767 wrote:
          Mama,

You need to be very careful with the Antabuse and drinking, you were very lucky this time but you may not be as lucky the next time,it is so dangerous. It matters not if you "forget" to take it for a few days or not..it is still in your system and also with your anti- D's...Forgetting to take them is risky too...maybe you need to get yourself a pill box and leave it on your desk. You NEED these meds..."Forgetting" them is not an option..
          I am saying this to you because everyone else seems to pat you on the back and say "there there" and not mention what a complete and utter risk you took, not to mention that others can read it and might try doing the same... I am just saying it like it is.
          Mama, have to ditto and ditto again what Oney says. Google Antabuse and AL and see what the risks are of drinking while taking Antabuse. Not "Aunty" as you so cutely put it. Antabuse. It and AL can be a deadly combination. If you think you can't stick with it, then don't. But if you decide to go back to taking it, know that you are seriously risking your health and even your life if you decide to drink while on Antabuse.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

OK I'm jealous.... how DO you do those mulit quotes?!?!

Doing alrignt stirly?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I can't do them either Greenie, no matter how I try...

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya and Biya Spudulike, love to see you back:l
                I'll have to be orff as I'm surrounded by shopping bags, Mr JC hasn't had any dinner and I've got a CSI fest night.

MB,
                Please take notice of Oney's post. Antabuse is a serious drug and potentially dangerous drug.
                The risk of forgetting then drinking is unthinkable.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi yis jc. Hope you're well. I've not been keeping up!
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

one2many;985798 wrote: I can't do them either Greenie, no matter how I try...
                    Cheezes cripes, as some would say. There in the bottom right hand side of the box there where it says "quote" there's another little thingey that's a high up colon - like this , but higher up and doubled and a + sign on the right of it. Click on that for as many quotes as you want to make, then click on "post reply and "Bob's yer Uncle" (Jackie taught me that expression. She's an X-pert at theeze thingz...

Comment

stirly-girly;985805 wrote: Cheezes cripes, as some would say. There in the bottom right hand side of the box there where it says "quote" there's another little thingey that's a high up colon - like this , but higher up and doubled and a + sign on the right of it. Click on that for as many quotes as you want to make, then click on "post reply and "Bob's yer Uncle" (Jackie taught me that expression. She's an X-pert at theeze thingz...
                      greeneyes;985802 wrote:
                      Did I do it?

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Whoop de dooda..

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;985808 wrote: Whoop de dooda..
                          one2many;985807 wrote: Did I do it?
                          stirly-girly;985805 wrote:
                          Cheezes cripes, as some would say. There in the bottom right hand side of the box there where it says "quote" there's another little thingey that's a high up colon - like this , but higher up and doubled and a + sign on the right of it. Click on that for as many quotes as you want to make, then click on "post reply and "Bob's yer Uncle" (Jackie taught me that expression. She's an X-pert at theeze thingz...
                          greeneyes;985802 wrote:

:H:H:H:H:goodjob:

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;985767 wrote: Mama,

What? Mama drank on Antabuse? Where is that bad little bear - I'm going to kick her BUTT. GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW MAMA BEAR
                            Coco

Comment

Hi there Coco xx

She aint answering....bloody stupid carry on..

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;985807 wrote: Did I do it?Whoop de dooda..
                                Yer a hot, sexy, big-boob, big-butt, smart bint. Ya did it....

Am suddenly tired so off to bed. Wishing you all a very, very...

Stirly:h

Comment

Working...
                                X