Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

senses : touch

to like:
    fresh sheets dried in the breeze. fluffy towels from the drier & bugger the power costs, a cool linen shirt, rain on my face, soft grass under my feet. puppy's tongue on my face ( yes, she is dewormed!) popping bubble wrap, stroking my horse's summer coats, rose petals brushed across my skin, freshly shorn wool that you can take a running leap into (couldn't quite send you that much hey Lav!), honest sweat.

to dislike :
    walking on gravel,crunchy towels from too long in the sun, dust storms, my husband's feet that to me look like something from Avatar, slippery retained cow's placenta which are hell to grab onto.

To like
    Burying my face into my dogs neck and breathing deeply, the sun on my face, clean sheets, first cup of coffee, the feeling of release after a good cry

to dislikie
    dust, dirt and untidiness, when picking up a dog poo and finger nail punctures the bag, people farting.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

to like:
      cool fresh mountain stream caressing my bare feet, a cow's big soft nose, flipping to the cool side of a down pillow on a hot summer night, the tickle of my hair on my face in a gentle breeze, babies' feet, standing in dewy grass

to dislike:
      public restroom's brown paper towels, polyester, wool blanket on my bare skin, rough hewn wood
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Like....chips sliding down my neck, velvet, my kids arms round my neck, marble, hairy chests, soft shiney hair, peaches, candle wax, beautiful moistuiser, soft skin.

Dislike......hard towels, nylon/tights/pantyhose, uncooked chicken fillets, penis's, raw egg, wet hands, angora wool, anyones feet cept my own.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Like: Soapy water, clean sheets, stroking soft skin (especially on the tops of my OH's feet. Yes, and??), massage, someone brushing/washing my hair gently, close hugs, kisses, snuggling my favourite pillow, my snuggly cardigan, mohair, fur.

Dislike: Picking up warm cat sick (or any cat sick) - or treading in it, even worse!
          Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

greeneyes;985479 wrote:

to dislike:
            public restroom's brown paper towels, polyester, wool blanket on my bare skin, rough hewn wood

PUBLIC RESTROOMS, ESPECIALLY IN FAIRGROUNDS CONCERTS AND RAILWAY/BUS STATIONS
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

to like:
              new baby smell, freshly washed hair, baby belly laughs, my childrens' voices over the phone telling me they love me, being called "nanny"
              :h Mish :h
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
              Remaining a perpetual possibility
              Only in a world of speculation.
              What might have been and what has been
              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

To like: dancers use of their bodies lines,inquisitve squirrels, all the beauty on this planet, the mystic in all of us, birds singing, the movement and feel of water on my skin, wearing silk, the fragrance of garlic used in the preparation of a meal, buttery popcorn, the embrace of truth , belonging, that first kiss that assures you their is something to unfold, getting close to a hummingbird, a lady bug on your foot,Segovia's music without interuption,unity, genuine loyalty.

To dislike: abandonment of an innocent, torture on any level, neglect that causes the end of life,
                alcoholism winning, insincerity, a mean spirited presence.
                :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

to like: clean sheets, opening a new novel to read, rubbing fingers through freshly washed hair, the smell of my kids after a bath, the inside of my husband's arm where it's soft...we call it Fish Belly

to dislike...ditto Oney on a penis, sand in my shoes, bugs, sweaty backs, blood, feces and urine!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

erm... MB, this is about "touch", right? :H
                    sigpic

Comment

greeneyes;985794 wrote: erm... MB, this is about "touch", right? :H
                      :H:H:H

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

greeneyes;985794 wrote: erm... MB, this is about "touch", right? :H
                        Yeah Mama...um...I don't know what you're doing, but I don't come into contact with much blood, feces and urine during the course of my day (actually NONE). Oh yeah, I've also elected to steer clear of penis' too.

But I do like to feel: warm towels out of the dryer, lotion, my daughters soft skin, my dogs "cheeks", warm air from a heater, and my fuzzy socks!!!
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Unfortunately I do get the belt of a penis once in a while but blood, pee and poo are not running willy nilly around my house...

Ohh Forgot fuzzy socks K9!!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

you all forget i am in the apartment business..i was in an apartment full of raw sweage today...that's why it was on my mind...
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:eeew::eeew::eeew:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X