Army Thread 21/10/2010 thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning LJ,Jodie,Starts,Xpat,Tips....see I remembered today:l,cirly wirly stirly girly,Mrs Boop,Oney and all those yet to come.

Jodie - what an awful fright for you. Big hugs to you and your daughter.

Expat - been watching the TV and saw the rioting. Must be very frightening to be so close. There's some nighty unrest in Europe at the moment. Daren't even pick up the paper today to look at the budget cuts.

BB- big hugs to you and Kerrie:l Oh and can you please start reminding me again to take me tablet. I do take it (honest) but not at regular times. I'll get shot off the doctor.

LJ - My Nanna told me that if you fiddle with your belly button your bum will drop off, but give Ollie a :l from his AAJ (Adopted Auntie Jackie)
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning expat,oney,starts,betty b,ladyjan,mr tips,

jodie terrible about your daughter hope she gets well soon

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good Morning troops - this Chillgirl has got the BIGGEST on her face today!

Jodie - Im so sorry to hear about your daughter, I really hope you manage to meet up with us at the weekend I so want to meet you

Expat - Shit! That sounds really scary!

Jan - I was told a similar story when I was a kid to JC, that if i fiddled with my belly button, I'd unravel!!! No wonder Im not normal :nutso:
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

And I've got the saddest look on me face
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mario;986128 wrote: Good morning expat,oney,starts,betty b,ladyjan,mr tips,

jodie terrible about your daughter hope she gets well soon

Hiya Betty, Oney, JC and Chill!! Good morning Mario. You forgot JC and ME!!:upset::upset:

Betty, Mr. Stirly is coming along okay. Slowly but surely gaining back his strength. It's the psychological part that's not going well. He's still very down about having the heart attack. To be expected, I would say. Thanks for asking. Sorry about the stomach bug. Hope it goes away soon.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Whats up with the 2 ladies ???

Comment

stirly jesus how could i forget about you xxxxxxxx

Comment

jc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

That's better.......Morning Mario, Chill

Glad to here Mr Stirls is on the mend he must be driving you round the bend, I know Mr JC drives me crazy when he's ill and wants to do more than he should.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Chillgirl;986130 wrote: Good Morning troops - this Chillgirl has got the BIGGEST on her face today!
                      Oh my...
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mario;986136 wrote: stirly jesus how could i forget about you xxxxxxxx
                        How could you miss that big old sparkly Stirly post? :H:H

Comment

Hiya Stirly, BB, Oney, JC & Mario!
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

its a bit early and i am on remote controll, i mean was :-)

still waiting for the good & bad news from chill(good morning) and jackie

Comment

Stirly - Sending you a big :l for being such a great wife to Mr S

JC - Are you ok?

I had the most incredible evening last night! Think Im in :h
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

JackieClaire;986139 wrote:

That's better.......Morning Mario, Chill

Glad to here Mr Stirls is on the mend he must be driving you round the bend, I know Mr JC drives me crazy when he's ill and wants to do more than he should.
                                Jackie, it's not his trying to do more than he should that gets to me. It's his negative attitude about nearly everything. I don't mean to sound uncaring but actually having had the two stents put in, his circulation is now better than it was before and according to the cardiologist, there was no damage to his heart from the heart attack so basically, his condition has improved. He just needs to realize that the physical part will take a while to get back to normal and try to be a little more patient with things and defo more positive. A "poor me" attitude never helps in any situation, IMHO and neither does moaning about things. A little thankfulness that he didn't die would be a good start.
                                Thanks for the hug, Chill. Are you gonna fill us in as to why yer smile goes from ear to ear, or just keep us guessing???

Hiya Mr. Tippster...

Comment

Working...
                                X