furious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

furious

m so furious....ex husband came the hospital, said "u can go now" i sat in a chair all night with her he went home to bed. when will i stop excepting crap from this man??? its his day with her today and he wont let her see me,how cruel is that?? not a father

furious

I am sorry...I am not sure I would have even let her go with him after having surgery....what a jerk
    breath in and out slowly......can you call her at least so you can check on her??
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

furious

jodie can you not get in contact with the people who are dealing with your court case,

The only good thing out of this is that your not with the a...h... any more

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

furious

I'm sorry that he's making things difficult for you.
        I really don't understand how people can be so nasty.
        What is the point? It has no merit at all and only serves to underline their childishness.

Comment

furious

I'm sorry Jodie..I don't know how people can do that when it involves their children.
          They either don't understand or don't care how it effects everyone around them, especially their children and in this instance he should be mature and grown up enough to put all personal feelings aside.

Comment

furious

Children are not objects to be used. Keep calm, loving, reassuring with her always, and take out the wrath of God on him through the legal system (but think things through, don't be rash!). :huggy
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

furious

solicitor and police could do nothing for me as its a court order he has her on a thurs, policeman looked at me with so much pity

Comment

furious

Maybe you can go back to the courts, that if something medical happens both parents have the legal right to be present. That is not acceptable, but he was still a douche bag for being that way.

Comment

furious

Surely he can't ban you from a public place!! (I'm assuming she is still in the hospital!) I'd have thought the hospital would have helped (or am I watching too much Holby City!!) So sorry Jodiex what an arsehole he is.......he is obviously trying to stir up trouble, please try and stay calm (a tall order that one!!)
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

furious

shes home had keywhole surgery

Comment

furious

I would press for that court order to change. Go to your lawyer and get him to add in a clause in there for medical; my ex and I do not talk..at all, but I would never withold her from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X