• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

7/21-10/21. Congrats, Sapph!
    xoxo Pride

:clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:

AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

YAY SAPPHIRE!!!!

Today is a day of many celebrations around here!!! Lets keep it up!

:h:h:h
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Congratulations Saph on a great accomplishment. You are a wonderful person and I wish you many years of success and happiness to come. John xoxo
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

:goodjob::goodjob:GREAT STUFF SAFFY 3 MONTHS:goodjob::goodjob:
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Congratulations Sapphire!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Thank you so much everyone......to be honest I didnt even realise it myself until I tuned in here this morning (BLONDE)....well now that you come to mention it, it feels bloody fantastic (does a little jig around the room) I could not have come this far without the amazing help from you all on MWO. When I first found this site, I was just home from hospital after a terrible binge. I was looking at another site and accidently stumbled on this one. Well all that I can say is thankyou for helping me through some very dark days and nights....I stayed glued here for 10 days battling severe withdrawals, taking strength to keep going from the stories that you told me. I feel like I know each and every one of you...that we have so much in common on so many levels...all of of strengths and weaknesses, all of our failures and successes, the good the bad and the ugly....right here together finding our way to a better brighter, more fulfilled and spiritually aligned future. Much strength to us all, we deserve it...we owe it to ourselves and our loved ones to be the best that we can be...to be free. Saffxx
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Fantastic achievement Saffy!
                3 months AF is wonderful, I hope you are on top of the world

:yougo: :yougo: :yougo:
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Congratulations on 3 months :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
                  Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

:yay: excellent Saphy, now that news has brought a big smile.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

KTAB;986669 wrote: :yay: excellent Saphy, now that news has brought a big smile.
                      Thanks for that KTAB, its also made me smile...like a cheshire cat
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Pride before Fall;986566 wrote: 7/21-10/21. Congrats, Sapph!
                        xoxo Pride

:clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:

Thanks for putting this up Pride, I feel guilty now because I have just realised that you have celebrated your own 3 months recently and I didnt acknowledge it....will have to keep my eyes open more and my mouth open less lol

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

:yougo::yougo::yiougo:CONGRATULATIONS on 3 MONTHS AF SAPPHIRE!!:yougo::yougo::yougo:

That is a fabulous achievement!

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

:cheering::jumpwow: saffy congratulations, you are an inspiration to us all.you have helped me so much,during the time I have been on here,your advice and support has been a god send, and for that I thank you very much :l:l Lilly x

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                              X