SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Topsy-Turvy-Tracy;986734 wrote: Sapphire, congrats! I'm very happy for you. I love reading of these victories over the demon.
    Thanks Trace, Its a good feeling...p.s. love the Avatar:H
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

startingover;986872 wrote: Double celebs then!!!!!!!
      I am glad I am not as chatty as you.....:H
      Now isnt that the pot calling the kettle black 26,000 something or other, thats a Trilogy:H
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

JackieClaire;986914 wrote: Blooming well done,Sapphire, on 3 months:goodjob:

:contrat1000:
        Thanks so much JC, it is this sort of encouragement that makes it all the more worth it

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Congratulations Sapphire on 3 months AF!!!! That is fabulous!!!!!
          ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

Sapphire,

Wow that's ace - a quarter of a year already! :goodjob: Give yourself a nice pat on the back.

K x
            Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

byebyebridgetjones;986861 wrote: .....And a damned fine addition to the place all round if you ask me.
              Thanks Bridgeroo, I luvs ya too mmwwahh

Comment

SAPPHIRE1 HAS 3 MONTHS!

techie;986593 wrote: Congratulations Saph on a great accomplishment. You are a wonderful person and I wish you many years of success and happiness to come. John xoxo
                Thankyou my friend:h

Comment

Working...
                X