Army Thread 22nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd October

Brigitte Bardot;986954 wrote: Hi there Tip! For some reason I thought you were heading to the Meetup too?
    If only...

Flights from Cape Town to Dublin start at around 800 Euro...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Morning Gia,Spudulike.

I've got a cooking frenzy coming on..........stuffed chicken breasts, chocolate cake and some flap jacks.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

tiptronic_ct;986960 wrote: If only...

Flights from Cape Town to Dublin start at around 800 Euro...
        Ouch! That's quite steep!

Jackie, I'm coming to your house today! I'll bring my cookies and some ice cream for afterwards..lol.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

JackieClaire;986965 wrote: Morning Gia,Spudulike.

I've got a cooking frenzy coming on..........stuffed chicken breasts, chocolate cake and some flap jacks.
          Hey JC can't make Dublin but its not far to yours wink wink nudge nudge

Hope everyone has a brilliant time please don't think about us we will be ok honest :upset:
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Do you know Panno,
            I've been meaning to get over there for months and usually come over to Carlisle in October, but Mr JC has started physiotherapy so he's having to take odd days off here and there.

I leave the back door on the latch, Gia. Don't mind Black Bess she's just noisy and bouncy
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Hah! I understand. I have two very excitable MiniSchnauzers as well..they bark to the heavens, but they will give you lots and lots of kisses.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Aww I love Mini Schnauzers, my bezzie mate at school had a 3 legged one. He used to sit at the school gate and wait for her.

Rightio orff to the stove, laters my lovelies:l
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Army thread on secound page and slipping, not on ,not on atall, atall.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

The weather is not the best for our visitors,rain & cold with more rain & cold on the way :-)

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

mario;987137 wrote: The weather is not the best for our visitors,rain & cold with more rain & cold on the way :-)
                      Yuck! I hate the damp rain, when it's misty and foggy..it's kind of eerie.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

hi Briggitt. you get used to it

how are you today

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Hiya Army :hallo:

I'm off to my shrink for a session then braving the traffic to get home.

Until later, then.
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

See ya later mr tips. safe driving :-)

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

We go days a time like that here too, living by the water does that. Some mornings the fog is so thick..it looks like something off that movie "The Mist"...ooohhhh

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Ok briggitt i have to go be back laters, a bit of driving ahead me..

Comment

Working...
                                X