Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd October

Mario? You still there? I'm here!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

I'z here, not there
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

I think therefore I am, so that mean I must be.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Hi JC and birthday girl!!!:welcome:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Hello Army. Well, what's left of it. Half the wimmen have buggered off to Dublin Town for the meet up and shopping and the men are AWOL.
            JackieClaire;986909 wrote:
            Just had a quick look see at Ryanair. Shine a light, I think the price was obviously for a private jet .....?154.95. So I'll just sit here and sulk.I'd sulk too Jackie. They've all run off and left us to ourselves. Wanna come over for a pizza or souvlaki?
            tiptronic_ct;986926 wrote: Did you notice the nose on that guy?
            Um, err, no Tips. There was something much bigger to look at....

spuddleduck;986927 wrote: morning, hope you merry travellers have a great time in dublin. for me its head down the loo again today to try and fix me flippin leak..... didnt have a leak when i started..... such is life. my sister is home from greece today for a couple of weeks, itll be great to see her.... 1st time sober, she will be so pleased.Spuddlededuckie. I'd forgotten that your sister lives in Greece. Tell her "yiassou" and "kala na peraseis" from Stirly. (It means "hello" and "have a good time")

Brigitte Bardot;986938 wrote:
            Good morning! Everyone have a fantastic trip! Buy lots of shoes, purses and pretty scarves!
            Yeah, but don't post pictures cause Jackie's
            And she and floaty scarves. You'll have her running for her choccy stash to get over not being able to shop with the other girls...

mario;987137 wrote:
            The weather is not the best for our visitors,rain & cold with more rain & cold on the way.
            Maybe an Athens meet-up would have been a good idea. We've got sunshine and more sunshine...

Chillgirl;987205 wrote:
            Mario? You still there? I'm here!
            Where the heck was Chill when she posted that? Still at the airport waiting for Starts
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Ya having fun yet Zen?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

A wee cross-post I see. I was so busy looking up shoe and handbag piccies that I didn't see yer posts...:H
                JackieClaire;987334 wrote:

I'z here, not thereYer most always :sofa: somewhere where you can't be seen...

Zenstyle;987336 wrote: That means you be here then?Hiya Zens. And again

JackieClaire;987337 wrote:
                I think therefore I am, so that mean I must be.
                I don't think much, so where does that leave me...

expat3;987338 wrote:
                Hi JC and birthday girl!!!:
                Hi Expat. How's things today? Quieter I hope....

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

We talked about this earlier in the year and then me credit cards went belly up.

PARIS

I can get a cheap flight, prolly next May?June?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

I've found a halloween outfit for tippers!!

sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

evening all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

JackieClaire;987352 wrote:

We talked about this earlier in the year and then me credit cards went belly up.

PARIS

I can get a cheap flight, prolly next May?June?Sounds fab Jackie. I'm still saving up my pennies even tho' I knew we couldn't do it this year as planned.

greeneyes;987354 wrote:
                        I've found a halloween outfit for tippers!!

Shit, you may have to get Mrs. T's approval to even suggest it. :H:H I would lock Mr. Stirly up and throw away the key if he even so much as thought about running around like that....

Where are my manners...Hiya Greeniebum...

And to you, too Mr. Mario. You sneaked in when I wasn't looking...

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

I'm fine stirly, you're well I hope!

Hi JC, zenster, mario
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Hey, is that spiderman's face on his erm..... front of his underpants?
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

greeneyes;987357 wrote: I'm fine stirly, you're well I hope!
                              I'm okay now. Didn't have the best of days tho'. Working in one of the most polluted areas of the city, if you get my drift. I defo prefer our little town on the sea. Fresh air and all that. Took half an hour in the shower to get the grime scrubbed off.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Hey Stirly! Yes, we have been kind of abandoned haven't we:upset:? All we can do is wait for their exciting updates on their fun-filled weekend, grr. Nah, just kidding! Hope they all have a blast. Though the idea of a meetup in Greece (SUNSHINE!!) sounds great! Maybe one day??? Or you guys could come to Paris and get chased by riot police and hooligans! What fun we could have. I guess it's gonna be an early night with a dvd. I've got a Scottish movie-Wilbur--a film by Lone Scherfig. Supposed to be good. We'll see. The excitement never stops over here.

Comment

Working...
                                X