Army Thread 22nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd October

Hiya expat - thanks for the good wishes - I will be teaching high school kids.
    The dogs are all good, just trying to break them all in now as they will have to go to other trainers while I'm at College, but I'll still be able to race them in the holidays etc. The oldies will stay here with me though
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Zeppie2;987410 wrote: Hiya Mario

who would have thought that to get masses of ladies around you all you have to do is stop drinking
      it does have its good moments ok :H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

here ya go Mario Attached files [img]/converted_files/1405086=5738-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Zeps-That's a good age. Give me the little ones or the older ones-its the ones in between that'll drive you crazy. I'm teaching adults right now-it's a good change since I have two kids of my own now! Ok-I'm getting all kinds of weird images of the MWO lads in Spiderman pants in my head! I must be really tired. TGIF!!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Zeppie2;987421 wrote:

here ya go Mario
            ya must of robbed that from me house as that is me

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

This one. this one,they're going disco dancing after the meal, if KT can persuade them
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Ok ladies see you all tomorrow, things to do :-)

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

catch ya later Mario

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Oh no Ladies!!! :upset: We chased Mario away! I knew I shouldn't have made the pants comment. I guess I'll go start my DVD. Laters -expat xxx

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

I'm off too guys - laters

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Sorry Zeps I didn't give you a yooooooooo hoooooooo and now I'm orff to put Mr JC in his high chair.

I might be back for a midnight lurk if not on the morrow:l
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

oops I was werkin' and got back here too late!
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Just back from walking Freddoccino. Oops.... this is a racy pic for sure...

Zenstyle;987430 wrote: With a couple of the girls... The one on the left is Oners, not sure who the other one is?

Expect Mario might run for the hills after this post. He really is quite shy, don't yah knowz.

mario;987431 wrote: Ok ladies see you all tomorrow, things to do :-)
                            There you go, I knew it....
                            expat3;987434 wrote:
                            Oh no Ladies!!! :upset: We chased Mario away! I knew I shouldn't have made the pants comment. I guess I'll go start my DVD. Laters -expat xxx
                            Hope it's a good movie.
                            Am off to plead with the Sleep Fairy in a bit. No doubt "The Dublin Ladies" won't get more than a couple of hours of sleep tonight with all the talk and such. Oney-bint wanted Chill to teach her how to do headstands and prolly will insist on it even with her sore back. She's double jointed so might just flop all over herself into a lump on the floor. Then she'll want a long soak in a hot bathtub and will flood the hotel again - all four floors this time!! And by the time they get the water sopped up, she'll be hungry for a chipper (or two) and they'll order in. With lots of choccie ice cream for dessert, after which none of them will be able to sleep because of a sugar high. :H
                            Am off to sleepyland. Wishing you all
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

stirly-girly;987444 wrote:

There you go, I knew it....

Hope it's a good movie.
                              Am off to plead with the Sleep Fairy in a bit. No doubt "The Dublin Ladies" won't get more than a couple of hours of sleep tonight with all the talk and such. Oney-bint wanted Chill to teach her how to do headstands and prolly will insist on it even with her sore back. She's double jointed so might just flop all over herself into a lump on the floor. Then she'll want a long soak in a hot bathtub and will flood the hotel again - all four floors this time!! And by the time they get the water sopped up, she'll be hungry for a chipper (or two) and they'll order in. With lots of choccie ice cream for dessert, after which none of them will be able to sleep because of a sugar high.
                              Am off to sleepyland. Wishing you all

:H:H:H:H Is there anybody there????

Night Stirly .......... xxx
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

I am here, but might disappear, waiting from a call.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X