• Show
Clear All

I am not going to drink today.

I want a beer...but I will not have one
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

No drinking for me today. I was jolted into staying sober when I watched the Rain in My Heart documentary this morning. I have a couple more segments to watch but from what I've seen, I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!!!
      Living life to the fullest.

Comment

I've been gently modding since my 58 days al free stretch at the year's start. This past week old habits have crept up with the tremendous stress I've been under. Closed my business this past week and most likely forced out of my home in the next 10 days.

My enigmatic posts were referring to the fraudulent banking system backed by fraudulent judicial system. Most people are too scared, sick, busy trying to make ends meet or running on the corporate treadmill to fight back even if they knew they could. I hope people wake up before more of us are destitute.

Anyways, I need to not drink today. So I won't. Bless you all.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I wont drink today
          It would take me even after this long of being sober atleast a fifth and then a pint to keep me buzzing and feeling the way like it was before and that equals major headache, hangover the next morning. NO i wont drink but I want to so bad. What an awful feeling

Comment

No drinking for me today. Antabuse popped at 7:30am. Day 140 here.
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

no drinking today even though stress is there and cravings are there
              no bloat red face shakes nausea , severe headache you know that hangover
              plus i will save $18 this used to be a daily thing

Comment

No drinking for me today...I can't imagine coming into work tomorrow with a hangover, although I used to do it daily. I don't miss the shakes, nausea, dizziness and tiredness. No thank you!
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I am not going to drink today. I am not going to spend my Friday hungover.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

God willing I will have no desire to drink today. My life and family are precious to me,

Comment

no drinking for me tonight just ther thoughts of the past of what ive done and that nasty hangover plus i will be saving my money on a worthless temporary fix
                      its not easy everyday i have to pass by atleast 5 liquor stores that could take problems away temporarily but still be there in the morning like its been said before
                      cravings have got to be strong at this

Comment

No drinking for me today either. I have Friday's off now until August and the thought of having some AL since I have three whole days off was very tempting. I'll pass.

"I like people too much or not at all."
                        Sylvia Plath

Comment

Me neither...been there and done that last night and it was not a pleasant morning after complete with guilt and shame... Need to reign in the beast.

Comment

I don't drink today cause I did yesterday in a small qty and made me horrible to stay on the same qty..Anyway I managed to escape to office !.. saved my life .
                            Now I am remembering again and again the tough time to stay on 1 pack !
                            I dint entertained but regretted...
                            So will power is still working,
                            Thanks
                            A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Im in fo show! No poison in my body.........errrrrrrrrrrr temple
                              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I did not buy anything from that liquor store today though I wanted to after the store... When I was buying the plants I really thought I would stop by but as I left the lot I just thought I forget it. I'll go tomorrow. ...Maybe...
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X