X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not drinkin today cuz I like actually keeping food down
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I need to be in shape for possible job interviews.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today, I am going to workout, I am going to shop, I am going to bake, I am going to cuddle my kids, I will do many things today, drinking will not be one of them.

Comment

I'm not gonna drink today cuz I refuse to wake up at 4 am a shakey, sweaty mess

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Not drinking makes me feel great, responsible, dependable, and free.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I want to improve my relationships not destroy them.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I am just too busy. Made a long list, slowly crossing things off, feels really good.

Comment

I'm not gonna drink today cuz I'm going on a trip tomorrow and I don't want to be in the car going crazy needing a drink to calm the shakes

Comment

Because drinking doesn't define and control me anymore!

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I want to be fully present in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X