I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be drinking today because I've only just started my AF/Modded life (day 3 today).

BTW I just purchased the MWO book off Amazon.

BzzBee.

Comment

Today is AF for sure.

The MWO book gave me hope and ideas to put together my own plan.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Had quite a few AF days in a row now but feeling the cravings big time today. I must not drink. On a roll and feeling great. No regrets tomorrow. Sober head on pillow tonight. Keep pouring lots of water and AF drinks down and eating early will be my key to success today I hope.

Comment

Traveled from Europe to USA last night and the temptation to "have just one" was there every step of the way, but I kept thinking positive and did not give in to my inner demon, slept in my own bed last night and woke up feeling great - well not counting the jet lag of course.
          So Today I am not going to drink and press on.
          FT
          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Definitely committed to no al today. Feeling rested and very content. Looking forward to the day!!

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I feel good, and want to feel good tomorrow!
              You always succeed if you never stop trying.
              Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Well I gave into the Demon yesterday. No pity parties for me. I did it and I take full responsibility for my stupidity.
                Today is a new day and there will be no AL in it! I have managed to make my day quite productive despite my actions, but look out tomorrow cause it's gonna be great!

Comment

I have no reason to drink today--so won't. Don't be too hard on yourself Meech. I think understanding ourselves is more the key than self flagellation.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Tonight is no problem, but tomorrow is a day off. I have to plan ahead with activities that will produce way more satisfaction than having a drink. I have a report to write on removing invasive plants, so I plan to tackle that.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

No drink today because the day is just about done and I'm planning on having a lovely evening with Mr. Wonderful
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I've gotten to the point were the smell of AL kinda makes me feel sick to my stomach. Oh yeah, and I love being sober!

Comment

Not going to drink today and not going to smoke today, feeling better and better and the fresh smell of my clothes from not smoking is awesome. One day at a time is all I can do... :-)
                          FT
                          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

No al for me today. I feel great after not drinking yesterday and want to feel that same way tomorrow!!

Comment

Won't be part of my day or evening.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because tomorrow I'll be in double digits. Also, I could really use a good nights sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X