I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not going to drink today because why should I drink when I have fishing to do.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I want to enjoy tomorrow, rather than spend it hung over, riddled with guilt, fear and self loathing.
      While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I am not going to drink today because fishing won't be very fun being drunk.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Not tonight, I'm with you. I hate that self loathing stuff. I am not going to drink today because I don't want to wake up in the night drenched in sweat with my heart pounding like I ran a marathon.
          I also don't want to ruin day 17.
          Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I want to change day 26 to day 27 and not to day 1.

Comment

I am not going to drink today either. I feel so blessed that I don't have to go it alone. Together, we CAN stay sober!

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not gonna drink today cos I'm just bloody happy without it!!
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I don't want to. Period.
                  "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I am not going to drink tonight.
                    Looking forward to my "6 MONTHS AF" soon.

I made a promise to myself, once and for all, this was the year I would pack in the booze, one day at a time.

Lets keep going all !!!

Damo in Dublin
                    Still trying !!!
                    AF 25th June2014

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I like to have more af days.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I don't want my mom's vacation to end with me with a hangover.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I almost died last time I did.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because AL is gross and evil.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I am too tired to drink.

Comment

Because I won't be home alone and have a fun day planned. And if the plans fall through, I have tons of work to do and can hit an AA mtg (did I just say that?)

And, it really did almost kill me last time.

Comment

Working...
                                X