I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to warn you that drinking is the cause of the cancer, heart attack and number of other complex diseases. So you avoid the use of the drinking to spend a healthy life.
    Whittier Weight Loss

Comment

Ambulance rides are NO fun, I wont drink today
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Nicely said Nelz - been there done that and can't say it was fun either! I won't drink today because I DON'T BLOODY WANT TO!!!!!!!!! So there.......
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

I will not drink today because I am almost to 100 days and I will not start over at day 1. Life is too awesome now to ever drink again.
          AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

I am not going to drink to-day because life is to short to forget and blackout

Comment

I am not going to drink so I can fit back in my jeans and feel good about myself and my appearance, and that is not the only reason. I am not going to drink so I can get the OLD ME back!

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because it has been (i cant even remember) forever since I have been AF for 48hrs straight. I want to know what it feels like to be clear mind. How long does it take before your mind and body stops feeling so abused?
                Last night being the first AF night in at least 7 years I forgot one of the great things I have missed out on. Instead of blacking out I was able to give my wife a kiss and tell her I loved her when we went to bed. So cool.

Comment

I will not drink today because 34 days is a lot of days to go without alcohol and I want the days to be higher so nope not going to drink today.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I don't drink any more. That is all.

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I won't be drinking today because I DON'T DRINK!!!
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

I will not drink tonight because I have made a promise to myself that I won't. I will not drink, even though tonight is really, really hard because I want to wake up tomorrow morning and know I did it! I won't drink tonight, because if I can't get through Thursday night, how will I ever get through tomorrow night? I won't drink tonight because I want to make it through my third day AF.
                        ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
                        -----------------------------------
                        Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

merry;1135357 wrote: I am not going to drink to-day because life is to short to forget and blackout
                          This

NoMoreWineThisTime;1135537 wrote: I am not going to drink so I can fit back in my jeans and feel good about myself and my appearance, and that is not the only reason. I am not going to drink so I can get the OLD ME back!
                          This

DriftyAlison0;1135687 wrote:
                          I will not drink today because 34 days is a lot of days to go without alcohol and I want the days to be higher so nope not going to drink today.
                          This

Doggygirl;1135793 wrote:
                          I'm not going to drink today because I don't drink any more. That is all.

DG
                          Anddddddd that!

Couldnt have said it any better myself, so Ill let you all do it for me..............LOL
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I am not going to drink today because life is too precious to waste!

Comment

I am not going to drink today because a 5th af weekend is too awesome to mess up.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I rather start day 37 tomorrow then to start at Day 1 tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X