I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not going to drink today because 16 weeks is too long to ruin it with AL so I won't drink today.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I can't drink ... not even on a Saturday. No sense even thinking about it. My drinking days are over.
      ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
      -----------------------------------
      Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

I am not going to drink today because it feels so good being in control
        Sober for the Revolution!
        AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I love my daugher more than alcohol. I love myself more than alcohol.
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Ok, then I'm not going to drink today.
            Love and Peace,
            Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

I will not drink today because I make much better decisions and get more done when I don't.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I got some homework to do later on and I don't want to do them drunk.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

united we stand

I'm not drinking today. Its hard to say that wwith conviction. I'm not drinking today.:new:

Comment

I'm in for a united I'M NOT DRINKING TODAY!!!!! No way am I going to that dark place today. Not happening. Take that AL!

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not drinking today because I fell off the wagon on vacation, and today is Day 1 again. Argh-g-g-g-g!
                      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I am not going to drink today. I don't drink any more.

DG
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

I am not going to drink today at all! Too many of those 'stinking drinking' thoughts today. Coming out of no where. It has been months. There is no way in Heckleville that I will ruin myself with caving in. I swear that I am one binge away from death. Almost happened in April. Emergency is not where I want to end up today - no thank u. I choose life and happiness.

K - I am not drinking today!! Nope, notta, not one iota!

Comment

Not going to drink tonight because its not worth it.

Comment

I'm not drinking today because it's Friday! I'm picking up my daughter later tonight from the football game and dance....I like being able to drive at 10:30pm!!!
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Well, I have made a decision. I am not going to drink today. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but for today, I am just not going to drink AL. That is all.

DG
                                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X