I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting K9, my anxiety is high today but for a different reason. I'm in for an AF day though!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

You ok, RC? Anything I/we can do to help?

No drink here today. No time for it. No need for it. No want for it.
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Aw thanks Sunny. I'll be fine. Just have 10 years of pack ratting to clean up for Christmas visitors. My daughter!!! Looked forward to this for so long and now I'm scared shirtless!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No drinking here- the only way to lose weight-for me- if I don't drink-it just falls off( the weight, that is)- so, looking forward to picking out a new smaller bathing suit come spring-time...My new incentive!
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Hope you're ok RC :h
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Ohhhh.. but this is SO EXCITING, RC! :l I'm so happy for you!

I seriously wouldn't worry about the house... this isn't what she's coming for.. ya know?

Comment

I'm sure that's true for the most part Sunny. But I do want some appearance of organized and it ain't it yet.:new:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Today is our first snow day of the year. Just a gentle snow but still - lots of crazy driving going on out there. I want to have 100% of my wits about me as I do my business for the day, so there will be no room for AL in my life today. Who else is in for an AF day today?

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

DG - no snow here today, but really nippy - think we set a record last night or close to it. No Al for me today either sobriety sister.

Comment

Lots of rain and wind here in New Jersey! Definitely alcohol free today!- I keep thinking about that bathing suit I want to fit into by Spring.....
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Okay, DG....I'm in. This is day 1 for me after about 8 months of daily heavy drinking. I ordered the MWO Starter pack and it has been shipped but I haven't received it yet, but I'm ready to start today. I know this is going to suck. It's my own damn fault.

Time to take control....

Don

Comment

Cheif - nice to see you again! You will do great. You did it before, and you CAN do it again. I am 31 days today and I never thought I could get rid of the "wine goggles"! Happy thoughts headed your way.

Hey fluff - I am in PA - I hear ya about this rain. You should see my hair! At least it's not snow....!
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Happy Wednesday (or whatever day it is)!
                            No drinking in the forecast here! I'm bound and determined to see an entire months of ZEROs in the Drink Tracker!

Comment

I did not drink yesterday and will not drink today.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No drinking for me today. I am nearing 60 days AF and am peaceful, happy, content. I am really anticipating my 90 day marker and then moving onward to long term sobriety. Feeling fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X