I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there;s a snowstorm out there right now. no chance of a drink, even though i'm hungry and a little stir-crazy. i'll play with my son instead of drink. sheesh! he's not even giving me a chance to sneak a cig, let alone anything else...

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I'm bored of drinking on Friday nights. Time to do something new on Fridays and with the rest of my life!

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I simply don't want to... and I have a houseful of 14 yr old kids with a PS3 and access to the Net to keep an eye on. That oughtta keep me out of trouble :nutso:
        I was made with a heart of stone
        To be broken
        With one hard blow
        I've seen the ocean
        Break on the shore
        Come together with no harm done...
        Jane's Addiction ~ Ocean Size

Comment

I won't drink today because I had a great day and I don't want to feck it up!
          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

I am not going to drink today. That's that.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No drinks here. Going to rest my sober head on the pillow now. Nightie night.

Comment

Meech - I was just thinking about you.

I'm not drinking today because I don't want to.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Nora!!!!!!! How are you doing? It's been a while since we chatted. Hope all is well. Very busy these days and haven't kept up with all the threads. I'm trying to keep "sober focussed" this new year. :l

Keep not wanting too!! :goodjob:

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I'm happy.

Comment

I am not going to drink today because I want to feel like this tomorrow morning when I wake up. ALIVE and ENERGIZED!

Comment

No chance. It's a weeknight, I'm getting some things done and then will read in my chair by the fireplace with a cup of herb tea.
                        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Im not going to drink today because, I am loving my new condfident, motivated, happy focussed state and dont want a hangover tomorrow!

Comment

No al yesterday -- no al today. This is me in control.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

No drinking for me today, I prefer to keep my senses clear and clean.
                              AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                              As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

None for me thanks I'm too wiped out from my first Zumba class.

Comment

Working...
                                X