I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not drink today because I didn't last night and I survived quite nicely.....so I can do it again
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I will not drink again for the same reason as Panno. I didn't last night and survived nicely!

I want to feel alive and energized tomorrow

Comment

I had a dream or thought or something just as I woke up this morning. I thought eeww I drank last night, then I thought about it and went "wait a second....you totally did not". Then I jumped out of bed with a HUGE smile and went to yoga.

Comment

I will not drink today because I am determined to crack this and I need to lose 2 stone!
          Taking it ODAT

Comment

I will not drink today because I love being sober.

Comment

I will not drink today as my track record is now 7 days AF and 2 days NF, working myself back to the success of 2009 and loving it.
              FT
              AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
              As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I will not drink today because "I don't drink". Simple as that.

Comment

AF Feb therefore AF day.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I will not drink today because I woke up without a hangover and feel good, also no nicotine (well other than my patches
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I will not drink today because AL makes me crazier than a loon. :nutso: I would much rather just keep my head on straight!

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I will not drink today because the holes in my brain are healing. (Reference Dr. Amen)

And I am like a cat on her 9th life and have no more close calls to spare.

Comment

I will not drink today, because all it ever does is bring me down.

Comment

I will not drink today because I hate feeling so fatigued and sad the morning after. Guilt free tomorrow when i wake...yes I'll like that.

Comment

I will not drink today because for me AL is poison and I have gotten quite fond of waking up in the morning sleepy but without a hangover or "wine head". And, I am really liking how I respond to situations now that in the past would have been a different and ugly story. I will not drink today because I like me without the drink better than the me with the drink.
                              New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Good morning all, so far the AL free is working good, one day at a time. The NF is a little harder, ok much harder but trying to keep going.
                                Hope all have a great day.
                                FT
                                AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                                As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Working...
                                X