I am not going to drink today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to drink today because.... I don't drink any more. Don't even want to. YEAH!!!!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

DriftyAlison0;1124045 wrote: I will not drink today because my group started officially today and I won't screw it up with AL.
      so need to hear that! Thanks:thanks:
      Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

I'm not going to drink today 'cause it's my day 11....
        THOUGHTS become THINGS
        choose the GOOD
        ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

I wont be drinking to-day

Comment

I am not going to drink today. Even with five hours of sleep and a busy afternoon ahead of me, AL will not help move things along.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Iwont be drinking to-day now I'm at day 16 and still climbing

Comment

I wont drink today, because I have a ways to go, to get to day 100, and do NOT want to start over
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Today is Day 2 of being sober and I want to get into the double digits, then triple digits, and so on. Therefore, I won't be drinking today.
                  Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
                  :h

Comment

I am not going to drink today because like Blonde I want to see the triple digits of af days.
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

:goodjob: Everybody!

I'm not going to drink today, unless it's more tea, juice,... and I'm sure I'll have a diet Dr Pepper float this afternoon!(my new sinful treat!)

Have been having more than my share of lite fudge sickles too! Oh well, somebodies gotta do it!

Off to do my leg lifts in the hot tub...

Have a great day
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I'm not going to drink today because I'm 13 days AF and counting.......:cheering:
                        This will be my 2nd. AF weekend!
                        THOUGHTS become THINGS
                        choose the GOOD
                        ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Barbara...you go!!!

Comment

Day 17 I'm not going to drink to-day because I'm close to 3 weeks af

Comment

merry;1125396 wrote: Day 17 I'm not going to drink to-day because I'm close to 3 weeks af
                              Congratulations Merry! I'm right behind you with 2 weeks tomorrow!!! Doesn't it feel great????
                              THOUGHTS become THINGS
                              choose the GOOD
                              ones!

Comment

I am at two weeks tonight and it feels wonderful. (I will do my pledge when I wake up in the morning).

Comment

Working...
                                X